Well I don't think THAT could be any more clear...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DorothyG

We can say with confidence and a clear conscience that we have lived with a God-given holiness and sincerity in all our dealings. We have depended on God’s grace, not on our own human wisdom. That is how we have conducted ourselves before the world, and especially toward you. Our letters have been straightforward, and there is nothing written between the lines and nothing you can’t understand. I hope someday you will fully understand us, (2 Corinthians 1:12, 13 NLT)

Feb 17, 2010
I wish Paul would make up his mind.... One day he says he is sinner the next he says he has a godly holiness. Or am I not undersanding. And a clean conscience? How can a sinner have a clean conscience? Maybe Paul was holy after all! He is the one that writes that god perfects the saints trhough the Apostles... Eph 4:11 to 13.

No I think Paul was holy and had a Godly holiness given to him by God. God appointed Paul as Apostle and the Bible is full of how God makes His men holy and pwerful with HIS SPIRIT. So I will accept.... Paul was a Godly holy man of God, appointed by God for HIS PURPOSE.

I just hope all people will understand Paul's teachings. ALL of his teachings, not just the MILK STUFF.... If God appoints a man for HIS PURPOSE, God is the Spirit in the man. What did Paul say.... I am crucified with Christ (True Saul the persecuteor, was gone froever) nevertheless I live; yet not I, but CHRIST liveth in me...(True Paul was a holy man because the Holy Spirit of God filled him)... Paul was a disciple maker, and Saul was a disciple killer... Completely OPPOSITE.... Satan is a killer, God is a new creature maker.... WOW!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
KJV
2nd Corinthians 1:12) For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.
13 .) For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge; and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end;

D

DorothyG

Well my reasons for posting this were mainly to point out that Paul himself said "Our letters have been straightforward, and there is nothing written between the lines and nothing you can’t understand."