What did you do today? (PICTURES)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
Nuts for sure; also caramel ^.^ and ice cream on top doesn't hurt...
Nevermind, I lied. Caramel and chocolate....yes please.

But....it depends on what ice cream you are having with the chocolate. Care to elaborate? And will you be willing to share with me this time? And by sharing, I mean, giving everything to me? Because sharing ice cream defeats the purpose of eating ice cream. Ice cream should never be shared.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
“For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink(...) So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." (Matthew 6:25-34)

;)
Oh, snap. Siberian is on fire today. He's laying down the law. Briiiiiiiing it.

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
Nevermind, I lied. Caramel and chocolate....yes please.

But....it depends on what ice cream you are having with the chocolate. Care to elaborate? And will you be willing to share with me this time? And by sharing, I mean, giving everything to me? Because sharing ice cream defeats the purpose of eating ice cream. Ice cream should never be shared.
Either an ice cream with brownies in it, because double brownies, why not? Or my personal favorite, Rocky Road :cool:. And share? C'mon, Katie... I think we both know the answer to that.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
SK is preaching up in dis place!

i say vanilla ice cream with the brownies.

the brownies i got came with the pizza. chocolate chips in them.

bless the Lord, oh my soul!!!!!!!!!! :D

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City

Chocolate chips in Brownies is amazing :p

S

skylove7

Either an ice cream with brownies in it, because double brownies, why not? Or my personal favorite, Rocky Road :cool:. And share? C'mon, Katie... I think we both know the answer to that.
Brownies are goood!

Indulge Bruce!

Forgive my intrusion
But I have this thingy....

Yesss healthly is good.
But when like friends get cancer
And its not their fault
I tend to say
Why wasnt it me Lord instead?

Then I get the guilt
Ok
I shall eat healthy
But
My friends who dont deserve sickness...

Well Im no fun Bruce
you are an awesome man
Please forgive me all you all
I dont care for my health
When friends are dying
Im just not meant to be a champ!
Lol CUE CARD BLB Get your #! $* in here lol

Now BLB
She has no time to toot her own horn
She survives!

Thanks B L B

Love you

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
Bruce, eventually we'll become the fast of friends where we'll share everything. And by everything, I mean absolutely nothing.

S

skylove7

Some like me...are just not meant to be a champ thru sorrows!
Rock on peeps!
Blessed you have the power to!

S

skylove7

BLB...you better say something lol
Duhhh this thread is open for survivors!
Like...duh? Lol

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
Some like me...are just not meant to be a champ thru sorrows!
Rock on peeps!
Blessed you have the power to!
:/ its OK to be sad and human. Sorry for whatever you've gone through. Also all of this brownie talk is tragic, because I'm on a diet :mad: lol.

kodiak

Mar 8, 2015

Chocolate chips in Brownies is amazing :p
I thought you meant chocolate chips in the pizza....Interesting flavor. I would love chocolate icecream with a brownie. It is so good. Are we having a pizza and icecream party?

Attachments

BruceWayne

Aug 7, 2013
Gotham City
I thought you meant chocolate chips in the pizza....Interesting flavor. I would love chocolate icecream with a brownie. It is so good. Are we having a pizza and icecream party?
We should be having one! That looks delicious lol

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
i can't take pics cuz... it's all gone :( haha jk. i'm just lazy.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Yesss healthly is good.
But when like friends get cancer
And its not their fault
I tend to say
Why wasnt it me Lord instead?

Then I get the guilt
Ok
I shall eat healthy
But
My friends who dont deserve sickness...
"And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?(...)" (Matthew 6:27) :D

(Only because shine egged me on.)

===

What have I done today... A customer told me I was "astonishingly helpful." I'm not quite sure how to take that. :p

Oh, and then I trolled someone at work.

Supervisor: OKAY! It is my private time - finally! Nobody bother me!
Me: Wesley!
Supervisor: What?
Supervisor: WHAT??
Me: Wesley?!
Supervisor: You are ANNOYING!

I love the stupid banter between me - the white devil - and my Chinese coworkers. :p

Aaand I worked on designing new business cards.

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
"And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?(...)" (Matthew 6:27) :D

(Only because shine egged me on.)

===

What have I done today... A customer told me I was "astonishingly helpful." I'm not quite sure how to take that. :p

Oh, and then I trolled someone at work.

Supervisor: OKAY! It is my private time - finally! Nobody bother me!
Supervisor: What?
Supervisor: WHAT??
Me: Wesley?!
Supervisor: You are ANNOYING!

I love the stupid banter between me - the white devil - and my Chinese coworkers. :p

Aaand I worked on designing new business cards.
lol! sounds like something i would do to my boss lol

what did i do today? worke 4 hrs. quiet time. ordered pizza and brownies. ate pizza. haven't touched the brownies yet. sitting on my couch while watching law and order, svu. :D

gypsygirl

Sep 19, 2012
i'm one of those people who almost never thinks of photographing stuff because I'm usually lost in my own little world. but i took this photo while i was shopping earlier, and needed to explain my quasi-tardiness.

sometimes, only a picture will do. : )

groceryshopping.jpg

gypsygirl

Sep 19, 2012
hahaahaaha, i don't know why. in all fairness, i wasn't DONE shopping -- hadn't hit produce stand yet. but, i'm definitely not deprived. : D far from it. : )