What do you see - or not see?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
No darlin' - that is a search engine service - what I mean is the program you use to access the internet. One popular example is 'Firefox' - what I am using now while writing this post.

If you are on Windows and using what came with it - you are probably using 'Internet Explorer'.

Of course, there are several others in use today even on a Windows platform.

What program do you invoke when you want to "get onto the internet"...?

(Albeit, you have given me a good clue which may have some significance in this issue. BTW - I am familiar with 'Duck Duck Go' - I use it myself.)

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
No darlin' - that is a search engine service - what I mean is the program you use to access the internet. One popular example is 'Firefox' - what I am using now while writing this post.

If you are on Windows and using what came with it - you are probably using 'Internet Explorer'.

Of course, there are several others in use today even on a Windows platform.

What program do you invoke when you want to "get onto the internet"...?

(Albeit, you have given me a good clue which may have some significance in this issue. BTW - I am familiar with 'Duck Duck Go' - I use it myself.)
I open my internet with Google Chrome...I am using Windows 11...
Will look for reply in morning , good night Gary...

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
On June 15th, 2022, Microsoft retired Internet Explorer after more than 25 years in favour of Microsoft Edge.

I have four browsers open right now, each with multiple tabs .:unsure::giggle: