What does thouest drive?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

adekruif

We already know what drives you (Thanks to Arwen :) ), now the burning question is what do you drive?

If you're feeling adventurous you can post a picture of your ACTUAL car...I'll post a picture of my baby tomorrow. :)

D

Donkeyfish07

lol....I don't know why but the thread title cracks me up. I drivest a buicketh lesabre custom.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
I drive a 2006 F-150, charcoal gray. Don't have a picture handy, maybe I'll take one later.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I drive a 2012 Ford Focus, light blue in color. Her name is Felicity. :eek: I've only had her for a couple of months.

I'd rather drive something like this, but I'd need to make about 10x what I do in order to afford it. Also, I would be way too tempted to drive fast all of the time, so it just wouldn't be good for me to have it. ;)

I had used cars before Felicity, but all three of them broke down on me. One was 2 hours away from home, and one was out in the middle of nowhere and it was seriously a blessing from God that I had cell phone service where I was and could call a friend. So after being broken down 3 times previously from used cars, I decided NO MORE and got a new one this time. It had better not give me any trouble! Well, technically it was used when I got it, but barely. Close enough.

Last edited:
O

OceanGrl

I had used cars before Felicity, but all three of them broke down on me. One was 2 hours away from home, and one was out in the middle of nowhere and it was seriously a blessing from God that I had cell phone service where I was and could call a friend. So after being broken down 3 times previously from used cars, I decided NO MORE and got a new one this time. It had better not give me any trouble! Well, technically it was used when I got it, but barely. Close enough.
This happened to me as well, which is why I went ahead and got a new car, a 2012 Toyota Camry. I had a VW Jetta before, but it gave me so many problems that I didn't want to deal with it anymore so I figured a higher car payment will have to do in order to feel safe and not worry about being left stranded late at night. So, the payments hurt but the safety feels great. lol

A

arwen83

*me thinks Adekruif will be washing his car, waxing and taking multiple pics of his baby before showing it off tomorrow* :p

Here is mine- nothing special. It was free (my parents gave me it), and been reliable and good on gas :)
2002 Hyundai Elantra VE in Burgandy

44-1.jpg fullsizephoto.aspx.jpeg

A

arwen83

I haven't named my car, I just called it The Elantra. I guess I am not very attached to it lol. Although, I do talk to it when its on E, and still need to get to the gas station before it stalls and having to call CAA lol.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I haven't named my car, I just called it The Elantra. I guess I am not very attached to it lol. Although, I do talk to it when its on E, and still need to get to the gas station before it stalls and having to call CAA lol.
Ha, yes I talk to my car a lot. When it's snowy out and she's having trouble, I'll tell her "Easy girl, you can do it!" or when she starts acting up I'm like "HEY!! No. Stop that." I'm really not crazy... :rolleyes:

On a sort of related note, last summer a miracle happened. Where I worked and where I lived was over an hour commute (one way). There is one gas station in between there and it's closer to where I lived than where I worked. One day after work, I was about 20 miles out when I realized that I didn't think I would make it home. My car says how any miles until empty, and I realized that I had miscalculated. I wasn't going to even make it to the gas station based on what it said. I started panicking because I didn't have cell phone service, was in the middle of nowhere (the same nowhere that my car broke down in later, ha) and it was starting to get dark. It was also really windy that day and there were many hills on the way home. I prayed so hard, that at least maybe I could get cell phone service so that I could let someone know I was going to end up on the side of the road.

I started seriously hyperventilating as the "Miles until E" number starting getting lower and lower. 4...3...2...1...0. It got to 0, and nothing happened. My car was still going. In fact, my car kept going until I got to the gas station, 20-25 miles past what my car said was empty. So either my car was lying, or it was a miracle. Or both. I had never been so thankful in my life to see a gas station! I praised God and thanked Him for delivering me from my stupidity of not calculating right/not getting gas when I should have. :eek:

J

Jullianna

Mine is supposed to look like this one when it's not covered with ice and snow :) It's beginning to have electrical problems now though, so I'm on the hunt.
images.jpg

J

jimmydiggs

2004 Ford Ranger

Looks like this minus the airplane

Used to drive an 87 GMC Sierra Classic and a 91 Dodge Ram 150. Parents bought the Ford for college since I live 5 hours from home.

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
um a tractor, or a quad. or a car (but only with a pass driver lol)

Oct 7, 2011
Mine is a really old Mazda Protege... Mine has a few more dings than this one does. Some are from me.. some were there when I bought it... :eek: But it looks almost identical to this one! So if you're gonna stalk me.. look out for this car!!! :p It's not my dream car, but it gets me to and from stuff. That's all I need.

1996_mazda_protege_lx_27744795.jpg

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I drive a 2012 Ford Focus, light blue in color. Her name is Felicity. :eek: I've only had her for a couple of months.

I'd rather drive something like this, but I'd need to make about 10x what I do in order to afford it. Also, I would be way too tempted to drive fast all of the time, so it just wouldn't be good for me to have it. ;)

Wow Rachel I never would've thought you were a fan of super exotics :D

Dec 17, 2012
After graduating from college, I rode these for a little while:
cdta.jpg

Then these:
CCTA703.jpg

And now this:
MTA-R142A.jpg

Uh-oh... can I still post here? :D

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2013
MAZDA_323--Mk-2--Station-Wagon-1989_main.jpg Its white has a Big four and a five speed Manuel.
is stock as a box

N

NukePooch

I've got a 2006 Saturn Vue.
Pros: It's got AWD, a 250HP 3.5 Honda V-6, low step-in height for hauling my parents around, and more than enough cargo room to haul whatever.
Cons: No manual transmission. Silver blah color (same as the pic).

Not what you were expecting a motorhead like me to have? Well, if/when I start making 10x my current wage, I'll be sure to pick up a Porsche 911 Turbo in BRG with the 7-spd manual trans and a tan leather interior. Until then, the Saturn will have to suffice.

Attachments

Dec 26, 2012
What I really wanteth to driveth is thiseth.

I meaneth after all it's non pollutingeth. Greateth gas mileageth. Pluseth oneth caneth playeth witheth themeth.

Otherwiseth I driveth a Suburu Outback.

Jun 21, 2011
2005 red Toyota matrix her name is Lady. She's got the tinted windows the neato tail lights leather seats and rides fast!