what gives you the shivers?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

christian74

Oct 1, 2013
Ah, I messed up -

I remember a thread titled 'Men: Where are you?' and there was a really funny series of postings done by PopClick and Kenthomas together.

PopClick: 'there are quite a few locked in my basement'

Kenthomas27: (Blinks).... Explains that 'not available' thing...

Popclick: HOW DID YOU ESCAPE!?!? (an angry face)
Vivian! After him!

Haha.. it made me laugh so hard (it still does as I think about it time to time) and 'Vivian' came to my mind as soon as I saw that 'dog' thing haha.

K

kenthomas27

Christian74, I don't know if you and Vivian have met....

imagesU9P67Y8C.jpg

Vivian this is Christian.

imagesU9P67Y8C.jpg

Vivian? Are you listening? I said this is Christian....

imagesU9P67Y8C.jpg

VIVIAN....

imagesU9P67Y8C.jpg

(sigh)

Sep 6, 2013
I was in bed reading the other night and felt something crawling on my neck.

I guess it could have been hair or something, but you never can be too careful...

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Ah, I messed up -

I remember a thread titled 'Men: Where are you?' and there was a really funny series of postings done by PopClick and Kenthomas together.

PopClick: 'there are quite a few locked in my basement'

Kenthomas27: (Blinks).... Explains that 'not available' thing...

Popclick: HOW DID YOU ESCAPE!?!? (an angry face)
Vivian! After him!

Haha.. it made me laugh so hard (it still does as I think about it time to time) and 'Vivian' came to my mind as soon as I saw that 'dog' thing haha.
I still want to know how he got out of my basement.

T

Trinity33

A white hallway with a flight of stairs straight up....

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
This little odd looking dog I almost hit....

I know there's a poster right now who uses the signature, "Coulson Lives!"

This gif, however, would be more of a case of "CU-JO Lives!" ...

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011
Pipp! I told you on Facebook to STOP posting the pic of that spider! Not cool to do it here! Although, technically, I guess it's not against the agreement. Sigh. Fine.

S

Shouryu

IKR...Feel like throwing up? I'm still shivering. Cant seem to get it off my mind. I think i need help...
My skin has not stopped crawling since you posted that picture. THANKS.
I can literally feel my hair growing out of my scalp now. THANKS.

I AM NOT SLEEPING TONIGHT. ​THANKS.