What have YOU lost?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I'm not done writing my book on the subject.
There's too many to go into all of the details here.
I was 5 years old when I saw my little brother......
well that's enough for now.

Around half way through, the remaining conclusion picks up where the last left off.

I'm the last of my tribe....
The Last of the Mohicans.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
A most serious topic was presented in this thread it seems. Loss comes in many forms. When lives are taken and there's no getting that back, that can be tragic.
Family and other loved ones are certainly the biggest that comes to our minds with such an open ended question.

On second thought ladies, you might not want to watch my video link this time.
First, you might want to see the entire movie and being the end of this classic, it would definitely spoil it for you.
Next, it's hard to get the context from a few minutes of sad conflict. Just as this movie is meaningful to me for reasons of identification of the conflicts in this movie, you wouldn't know that without the background story. I can't go into all the details on an online forum, but will say that there have been some serious attacks against me and against those dear to me. I am a protector. There's a lot of trauma that occurs when there are others hurt that you tried to protect but were unable. That first episode was as a child. Our Heavenly Father has doubtless dealt with those diabolical people, so I left the situations in His hands.

YWPMI

Mar 31, 2021
Midwest, USA
www.YWPMI.com
Our Heavenly Father has doubtless dealt with those diabolical people, so I left the situations in His hands.
That's all we really can do... Pray and leave it in His hands. All is done according to His will. "Our job is to just hold on, even when we think we can't. Leave the rest to Him and His crew." That was (kind of) a line that came from a TV show years ago... that God made clear and bright for us as we watched it! We stand by that; and so must you.

YWPMI

Mar 31, 2021
Midwest, USA
www.YWPMI.com
February and March are bad months for me, as you can see by my first post here. It's rough for my whole family... as I'm sure those times are rough for all of you too. We just have to stand and trust Yeshua. After all, He IS COMING soon! We just have to keep LOOKIN' UP!

Besides, I just got some new cooking equipment that I really wanna try out! lol. Hubby is already telling me to STOP COOKING/BAKING SO GOOD! ha ha ha. I'm just learning at age 72!!! (and they said "ya can't teach an old dog new tricks'!!! :p:D;):))

Dec 29, 2023
I lost a game of checkers to Chubby Checkers.

He won't eat a sandwich unless it's a double decker and if his car breaks down he never calls a wrecker

Dec 29, 2023
Chubby Checkers - a game for chubby people who thought the Apostle Paul said "I buffet my body" :ROFL::LOL::love: