What is your favorite thing about Spring?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

lilo86

Mar 29, 2015
Spring has arrived! Hurray!

I am a cali girl, born and raised in California for 26 years, then moved to Hawaii for a year then moved to Tennessee and experienced winter with the hubby and it was a shocker for me... snow? Rain? What is that?

But I adore the different seasons here and have grown to appreciate each one of them and anticipate their arrival... for Spring I love seeing the blooms and birds singing and begin planting a veggie garden and of course, opening the windows and breathe in that warm air! You?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Spring cleaning........ :)

uh, no, wait.....

Watching someone else do my Spring cleaning.

:)

lilo86

Mar 29, 2015
Haha P_rehbein, I was about to say, no one would ever be excited for spring cleaning! But then when everything is clean, doesn't the house feel lighter? Like a haircut. lol

C

cmarieh

Haha P_rehbein, I was about to say, no one would ever be excited for spring cleaning! But then when everything is clean, doesn't the house feel lighter? Like a haircut. lol
I love spring cleaning...well cleaning in general, weird right? I got rid of two garbage bags full of clothes, unused makeup, over twenty books, a few college textbooks that have expired and so many more things that after I got back from donating them I walked in my room and realized it started to echo and I'm not done yet lol

lilo86

Mar 29, 2015
haha oooohhh if I would have your passion for cleaning! My mom is the same way she loves spring cleaning, growing up i'd always pretend to have a stomach bug... it never worked. haha

S

skylove7

Hi Lilo
We have a LiJo here
She is sweet just like you
You enjoy spring....
It will be a beautiful one :)
God bless you

lilo86

Mar 29, 2015
Awwww Skylove7 that truly just melted my heart! All Lilo's are sweet. ;) Yes! It will be a gorgeous Spring!!!!

C

cmarieh

haha oooohhh if I would have your passion for cleaning! My mom is the same way she loves spring cleaning, growing up i'd always pretend to have a stomach bug... it never worked. haha
Well, doctors orders are for me to relax and for the past several weeks I have not been able to and the only way my brain can heal is to relax and what better way to relax than to clean? Plus I have the week off so I have time :)

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
Poppies here in So. California. All the colorful wildflowers.

lilo86

Mar 29, 2015
I'm missing So. Cali where I am from, San Diego! Where are you at? awwww, sniff sniff... enjoy those poppies for me and cali! Sigh... hehe

I like the cool nights and the warm days I live in el paso texas

J

JeniBean

TULIPS.jpg

THIS DUTCH GIRL LOVES SPRING FOR THE TULIPS!!!!!!

D

Depleted

Spring has arrived! Hurray!

I am a cali girl, born and raised in California for 26 years, then moved to Hawaii for a year then moved to Tennessee and experienced winter with the hubby and it was a shocker for me... snow? Rain? What is that?

But I adore the different seasons here and have grown to appreciate each one of them and anticipate their arrival... for Spring I love seeing the blooms and birds singing and begin planting a veggie garden and of course, opening the windows and breathe in that warm air! You?
Winter is over, and for a long time too. Spring is the season of hope. Winter is the season of dead. I grew up in the Mid Atlantic States, moved a few times, but always got four seasons. Always hated winter too, so Spring (despite my allergies to pollen) is still my favorite season.

D

Depleted

I love spring cleaning...well cleaning in general, weird right? I got rid of two garbage bags full of clothes, unused makeup, over twenty books, a few college textbooks that have expired and so many more things that after I got back from donating them I walked in my room and realized it started to echo and I'm not done yet lol
Any chance you live near Philly? If you like cleaning, you'll love my house. It's like getting a whole side of a building to do a mural, a huge box of brand new Lincoln Logs to make a rustic log cabin house (in miniature), a 5 foot blizzard if you like shoveling snow. It's the perfect medium for anyone who likes to clean, because I hate to. But I too like the look of clean when done -- just never get to the done part. lol

D

Depleted

Well, doctors orders are for me to relax and for the past several weeks I have not been able to and the only way my brain can heal is to relax and what better way to relax than to clean? Plus I have the week off so I have time :)
Andmyaddressis...
(Hurry, so you can do my house later this week. lol)

W

wwjd_kilden

Sunlight !!!
Higher temperatures !!
No (well, less) ice and sleet !
Crocus and Wild garlic!

We're not quite there yet, but it's getting better :D

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Raindrops on roses... if we had spring. We really have only 2 seasons, and it s been officially announced that it's summer/dry season last week. A little too early, it seems, for summer often started in april here.

lilo86

Mar 29, 2015
cricket, lightnin' bugs (especially up the Smokies they synchronize during the peak of mating), warm nights and longer days, turning onthe fan and keeping windows open at night... ya... Though Autumn is my favorite (not cold, just cool and gorgeous colors and Thanksgiving and readying the home for christmas coming around the corner) I always look forward for Spring!... and here we are! Though I know up in Minnesota there is still snow, my poor in-laws!

L

LiJo

Hi Lilo!! Welcome to CC!!!

My favorite thing about spring is waking up and hearing the birds sing. Watching bluebirds build their nest and raising their young. I love when all the flowers bloom, I live in the SE and it's absolutely beautiful!!

Having said all this, my favorite season is autumn :eek: