What is your heritage?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dread_Zeppelin

I thought it would be interesting to find out where people are from. My heritage is 70% British and 30% Irish. At least thats what my family tells me.

D

dustin

im italian nad german

P

Paipai

On my dad's side it's: Spanish, Portugese, Paipai (a small native Mexican tribe).
On my mom's side it's: Swedish, German, and French.

B

BrokenAndBeautiful

Dads side, Mexican, Spanish, Aztec... Moms side, Irish, Scottish, English, Cherokee, Choctaw... and thats all I know of... theres probably more.... IM A MUTT!!!

M

Meridoc

German Mennonite on both sides

W

Walt

100% TEXAN

L

Leilaii425

Dads side, Mexican, Spanish, Aztec... Moms side, Irish, Scottish, English, Cherokee, Choctaw... and thats all I know of... theres probably more.... IM A MUTT!!!

Choctaw here to. Irish and canadian.

M

Maddog

A touch of Irish entered our family on my mother's side about 3 generations back, but other than that I'm pretty much English through and through. My alligiance is Yorkshire.

T

tryingtofindhim

100% Nigerian :)

C

Cako53

not sure the ratio's or anything, but english, scottish, welsh.

L

LoverofGod79

heinz 57 hehe ..well I'm 1/4 Tlinget ( Alaska Native) and then the rest is a bunch of others to long to list to little amount to really mean anything i guess lol probably the least in me is Irish and wow its what shows the most.. go figure

J

Jordan9

Dads side is pretty much British (and when I say British, I mean it. Practically every nationality from the British Isles.) Mom's is Russian (Jewish Russians) all the way back, except for my grandpa on that side.

S

SteffanM

As far as I know I am 100 % danish. :D

T

TiredInfantryman

mostly scottish

K

kiwi_OT

50% English and 50% Scottish on both sides, though my family has more scottish cultural roots than english. My ancestors havent been in New Zealand that long.

Sharp

May 5, 2009
50% convict, 50% mixture of crazy eastern european countries no-one's ever heard of.

W

wwjd_kilden

hehe

as far as I know, I'm just Norwegian (gah, boring...)

C

Chrizzle

I know I have several other nationalities in my heritage, but the ones I know for sure are German and Cherokee. I always wanted to do one of those things like on Ancestry.com or something.