What reason would you not date/marry someone?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

taggerung

Apr 26, 2009
Rude to animals rofl!!

"Honey...I think you offended that snail"
Oops, I probobly should correct myself, someone who is abusive toward animals is not going to Have a chance with me ;)

K

kayem77

I can learn to love that slug Oncefallen :p This thread made me look up pictures of snails and baby snails....there's something wrong with me. I think they're cute.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Alright! If someone thinks snails are cute, there's hope for me yet!

K

kayem77

Haha only snails with great personalities are cute though :p!

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
While having already had children, been through a divorce, or slept with many people is not gonna hinder me from dating/marrying someone, it does start us out at a disadvantage. I mean, everyone has their stuff, but don't have a wrap sheet the length of your arm, please.

I seem to attract such people though, so maybe one day it won't really trouble me much.

Ultimately, I think if both She and I like each other, mutually feel God giving us permission, and feel 'bettered by' one another, then of course we would date or maybe marry. There are just differences that sometimes prove difficult to overcome. Big surprise, but the relationships that have a ton of issues turn into marriages that have tons of issue...and usually divorce. There has to be some level of love, stability, responsibility, commitment, ext...as a part of each of their individual lives beforehand, let alone after in a collective relationship.

That's how I feel anyaway, and might have missed a thing or two.

Last edited:
N

noMoluck84

Wow very opinionated people in here. If I felt the same way that you all do I would still be in a lonely and sexless marriage to my ex husband today. I still have dream of being a wife and mother some day. But right now the way the world is its better to remain a divorced single woman.

O

oracle2world

Incompatibility. If the chemistry is not there, do not bother with the relationship.