What's For Dinner

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I bought a tray of large mushrooms and a can of crab meat. I sautee the chopped stems,
chopped garlic and crab in olive oil, worcestershire sauce, butter and a splash of red wine.
Stuff the mushies and simmer in the sauce about 10 min and at 8 min top w/any cheese.
I had a pouch of 90 second Balsamic rice seasoned w/garlic & ghee, a perfect union.
I just had some seafood also... some type of white fish (which was very dense and tasty) done in a tomato
sauce with roasted potato wedges covered in cheese and green onion, to which I added sour cream. Nom nom.
The fish was left over from Saturday? And I bought a few more potatoes to go with on Monday after my doc appt.
Both bought at Whole Foods. Luna had tinned shredded turkey with cheese for dinner. For breakfast also LOL

LightOfMyLife

May 6, 2023
Independence, Mo
Yesterday was my husband Jeff's birthday so we picked up our dinner from Ernie's Steakhouse. 2 jumbo fried shrimp dinners Jeff-fries, salad, and slice of garlic bread. Janice-salad and mashed potatoes & cream gravy, and slice of garlic bread.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
Tonight is Christmas Eve and my kiddos said "hey mom! If we do the Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve then we can all enjoy Christmas day together and have the leftovers on Christmas " ;)

Spiral ham and all our favorite sides.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Tonight is Christmas Eve and my kiddos said "hey mom! If we do the Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve then we can all enjoy Christmas day together and have the leftovers on Christmas " ;)

Spiral ham and all our favorite sides.
you have some truly wonderful children :)

Happy Christmas!

LightOfMyLife

May 6, 2023
Independence, Mo
Last night we had a large pepperoni, ham, and Italian sausage pizza from Pizza Hut. Tonight Christmas dinner was honey baked ham, au gratin potatoes, buttered corn, and King's Hawaiian sweet rolls. Dessert Jeff a slice of chocolate creme pie with vanilla bean ice cream, and Janice a slice of apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream.

LightOfMyLife

May 6, 2023
Independence, Mo
Our last dinner for 2023 is baby back ribs for Jeff and I, rice pilaf, baked potatoes, and wheat bread. We are picking it up at longhorn Steakhouse at 3:30 before it gets really busy. Their dinners start at 3:00. Happy :LOL: New Year's Eve Everyone! :love:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Our last dinner for 2023 is baby back ribs for Jeff and I, rice pilaf, baked potatoes, and wheat bread. We are picking it up at longhorn Steakhouse at 3:30 before it gets really busy. Their dinners start at 3:00. Happy :LOL: New Year's Eve Everyone! :love:

Happy New Year 2024
:)

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Got out a baggie of frozen leftover turkey again, this time simmered it with tomato, onion, mushroom, garlic and lentils, with a shot of cayenne pepper. So good to warm up with.