Where happened to the giants?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 25, 2013
I'm sure there some Giant people out there somewhere...
Then their DNA should be noticeably different from the rest of the population?

You see there should be fossils of these giants, should there not? We should also have no difficulty extracting DNA. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any physical evidence they ever existed.

Aug 25, 2013
archeology is based on theory mostly.
You mean guess work? Ridiculous. Have you ever studied archeology are read books by archeologists? I think you are talking through your hat, as my mother would say.

Oh, by the way. Welcome to the forum. :)

K

Kerry

Then their DNA should be noticeably different from the rest of the population?

You see there should be fossils of these giants, should there not? We should also have no difficulty extracting DNA. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any physical evidence they ever existed.
That's the problem, Physical evidence. But, it's funny how scientific theory is accepted as evidence and the word of God as a fairy tale.

Okay the giants, they were killed during the flood of Noah and then it happened again after the flood and were the fathers of the son's of Anak and Goliath.

There will be no physical evidence of either one, only faith. Faith is the evidence of things not seen. Do you believe in the big bang? did you see it? then you have faith in it's doctrine.

But faith in God is the evidence of things hoped for, evidence comes after faith. I meant it pursues faith, wherever there is faith in God evidence will come.

J

jaybird88

You mean guess work? Ridiculous. Have you ever studied archeology are read books by archeologists? I think you are talking through your hat, as my mother would say.

Oh, by the way. Welcome to the forum. :)
I did not mean to imply archeology is nothing but guess work, i hold them in high esteem. there is a difference between guess work and educated guesses. Sumeria was thought to be the oldest civ up until 10-20 years back, now we know there are older ones. the pyramids were thought to be tombs but now most academics agree they are not. a theory is just the most logical conclusion (i just started laughing after i wrote "logical" looking at your pic) until a better theory comes along.
i personally think oral traditions are just as reliable as scientific sources.

thanks for the welcome mr spock!

K

Kerry

Chandra Bahadur Dangi, from Nepal, the shortest adult to have ever been verified by Guinness World Records, poses for pictures with the world's tallest man Sultan Kosen from Turkey, in London on November 13.(Photo: Adrew Cowie, AFP/Getty Images)

Dangi was discovered in Nepal two years ago at the age of 75, according to the Daily Telegraph.
"Even though he is short and I am tall, we have had similar struggles throughout our lives and when I look into Chandra's eyes, I can see he's a good man," Kösen told the

The world's shortest man, Chandra Bahadur Dangi,21 and a half inches, met the world's tallest living man, Sultan Kösen, 8 feet, 9 inches, for the first time in London this week.
The two were together to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Guinness World Records.
"I was curious to meet my extreme opposite," said Dangi, who does not come up to Kösen's knees.

Dec 18, 2013
In terms of the ancients giants there are actually a few surviving direct or indirect artifacts still in existence. Direct artifacts would be like the famous "red haired giants", or any particular remains of a giant. Indirect artifacts are simply massive sized artifacts that could have been made by giants, but it is also plausible that since the ancient humans were extremely advanced and were also megalomaniacs that it could simply be regular humans making giant sized objects.

There is also a massive cover-up of giants and technological artifacts, mostly done in the early 1900s by the old atheists as they believed such artifacts both destroy the evolution/cultural evolution theories and also provide supporting evidence for the Bible. I personally always found that somewhat funny as the fact of the existence of giants and the fact cultural evolution is nonexistent is attested to in just about all genuine historical books of numerous ancient cultures regardless of religion.

I had seen a rather interesting and exciting article recently. It seems the Smithsonian Institute has finally been called out on destroying artifacts of giants and artifacts of skilled craftsmanship that disprove cultural evolution theory. According to the article the Smithsonian will be forced to publish long kept secret documents detailing their destruction and suppression of tens of thousands of such artifacts. The once secret files are to be published sometime in this year 2015. For sure something to look forward to this year for anyone with an interest in archaeology and history.

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s World News Daily Report

J

jaybird88

im familiar with the Smithsonian cover up stories. i agree that something is fishy with that place.

another interesting fact, every ancient culture talks about giants in their ancient folklore and they always come from the same place, sky people came and had offspring with human women.

Dec 18, 2013
In terms of the ancients giants there are actually a few surviving direct or indirect artifacts still in existence. Direct artifacts would be like the famous "red haired giants", or any particular remains of a giant. Indirect artifacts are simply massive sized artifacts that could have been made by giants, but it is also plausible that since the ancient humans were extremely advanced and were also megalomaniacs that it could simply be regular humans making giant sized objects.

There is also a massive cover-up of giants and technological artifacts, mostly done in the early 1900s by the old atheists as they believed such artifacts both destroy the evolution/cultural evolution theories and also provide supporting evidence for the Bible. I personally always found that somewhat funny as the fact of the existence of giants and the fact cultural evolution is nonexistent is attested to in just about all genuine historical books of numerous ancient cultures regardless of religion.

I had seen a rather interesting and exciting article recently. It seems the Smithsonian Institute has finally been called out on destroying artifacts of giants and artifacts of skilled craftsmanship that disprove cultural evolution theory. According to the article the Smithsonian will be forced to publish long kept secret documents detailing their destruction and suppression of tens of thousands of such artifacts. The once secret files are to be published sometime in this year 2015. For sure something to look forward to this year for anyone with an interest in archaeology and history.

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s World News Daily Report
Oh my, it seems someone has told me this website is satirical, so I suppose we will not be having any fun archaeological documents released this year after all.

EDIT: Not to leave ya'll without some interesting giant finds though. Here is another article ihopefully not a satire though. It may be might be the largest Roman giant found thus far.

Ancient Roman Giant Found—Oldest Complete Skeleton With Gigantism

Last edited:

nl

Jun 26, 2011
Giants became extinct.

The quagga is a form of zebra from the South African plains that became extinct in 1883. The rear portion of the animal does not have stripes and resembles a horse.

The numbers of quagga was reduced by hunters.

Quagga_photo.jpg

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quagga

Many creatures have become extinct during human history. Many animals that have become extinct were large animals.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_extinct_animals

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
I have to copy that article here for people who don't link to it, that is very interesting.

In terms of the ancients giants there are actually a few surviving direct or indirect artifacts still in existence.

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s
December 3rd, 2014 | by Bob Flanagan

Smithsonian Admits to Destruction of Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons in Early 1900′s
America
A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900′s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

The allegations stemming from the American Institution of Alternative Archeology (AIAA) that the Smithsonian Institution had destroyed thousands of giant human remains during the early 1900′s was not taken lightly by the Smithsonian who responded by suing the organization for defamation and trying to damage the reputation of the 168-year old institution.

During the court case, new elements were brought to light as several Smithsonian whistle blowers admitted to the existence of documents that allegedly proved the destruction of tens of thousands of human skeletons reaching between 6 feet and 12 feet in height, a reality mainstream archeology can not admit to for different reasons, claims AIAA spokesman, James Churward.

«There has been a major cover up by western archaeological institutions since the early 1900′s to make us believe that America was first colonized by Asian peoples migrating through the Bering Strait 15,000 years ago, when in fact, there are hundreds of thousands of burial mounds all over America which the Natives claim were there a long time before them, and that show traces of a highly developed civilization, complex use of metal alloys and where giant human skeleton remains are frequently found but still go unreported in the media and news outlets» he explains.

femur

A giant human femur uncovered in Ohio in 2011 by the American Association for Alternative Archeology, similar to the evidence presented in court

A turning point of the court case was when a 1.3 meter long human femur bone was shown as evidence in court of the existence of such giant human bones. The evidence came as a blow to the Smithsonian’s lawyers as the bone had been stolen from the Smithsonian by one of their high level curators in the mid 1930′s who had kept the bone all his life and which had admitted on his deathbed in writing of the undercover operations of the Smithsonian.

«It is a terrible thing that is being done to the American people» he wrote in the letter. «We are hiding the truth about the forefathers of humanity, our ancestors, the giants who roamed the earth as recalled in the Bible and ancient texts of the world».

The US Supreme Court has since forced the Smithsonian Institution to publicly release classified information about anything related to the “destruction of evidence pertaining to the mound builder culture” and to elements “relative to human skeletons of greater height than usual”, a ruling the AIAA is extremely enthused about.

«The public release of these documents will help archaeologists and historians to reevaluate current theories about human evolution and help us greater our understanding of the mound builder culture in America and around the world» explains AIAA director, Hans Guttenberg. «Finally, after over a century of lies, the truth about our giant ancestors shall be revealed to the world» he acknowledges, visibly satisfied by the court ruling.

The documents are scheduled to be released in 2015 and the operation will be coordinated by an independent scientific organization to assure political neutrality.

Dec 18, 2013
I have to copy that article here for people who don't link to it, that is very interesting.

December 3rd, 2014 | by Bob Flanagan

America
A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900′s that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

The allegations stemming from the American Institution of Alternative Archeology (AIAA) that the Smithsonian Institution had destroyed thousands of giant human remains during the early 1900′s was not taken lightly by the Smithsonian who responded by suing the organization for defamation and trying to damage the reputation of the 168-year old institution.

During the court case, new elements were brought to light as several Smithsonian whistle blowers admitted to the existence of documents that allegedly proved the destruction of tens of thousands of human skeletons reaching between 6 feet and 12 feet in height, a reality mainstream archeology can not admit to for different reasons, claims AIAA spokesman, James Churward.

«There has been a major cover up by western archaeological institutions since the early 1900′s to make us believe that America was first colonized by Asian peoples migrating through the Bering Strait 15,000 years ago, when in fact, there are hundreds of thousands of burial mounds all over America which the Natives claim were there a long time before them, and that show traces of a highly developed civilization, complex use of metal alloys and where giant human skeleton remains are frequently found but still go unreported in the media and news outlets» he explains.

femur

A giant human femur uncovered in Ohio in 2011 by the American Association for Alternative Archeology, similar to the evidence presented in court

A turning point of the court case was when a 1.3 meter long human femur bone was shown as evidence in court of the existence of such giant human bones. The evidence came as a blow to the Smithsonian’s lawyers as the bone had been stolen from the Smithsonian by one of their high level curators in the mid 1930′s who had kept the bone all his life and which had admitted on his deathbed in writing of the undercover operations of the Smithsonian.

«It is a terrible thing that is being done to the American people» he wrote in the letter. «We are hiding the truth about the forefathers of humanity, our ancestors, the giants who roamed the earth as recalled in the Bible and ancient texts of the world».

The US Supreme Court has since forced the Smithsonian Institution to publicly release classified information about anything related to the “destruction of evidence pertaining to the mound builder culture” and to elements “relative to human skeletons of greater height than usual”, a ruling the AIAA is extremely enthused about.

«The public release of these documents will help archaeologists and historians to reevaluate current theories about human evolution and help us greater our understanding of the mound builder culture in America and around the world» explains AIAA director, Hans Guttenberg. «Finally, after over a century of lies, the truth about our giant ancestors shall be revealed to the world» he acknowledges, visibly satisfied by the court ruling.

The documents are scheduled to be released in 2015 and the operation will be coordinated by an independent scientific organization to assure political neutrality.
Heh it appears this article is satirical though. My bad, you could say it is a giant joke. A gargantuan mistake on my part.

However, no need to be deterred there are quite a few real giant archaeological finds and claims for us to sift through. Here is a decent site on some supposed Native American giant finds or claims. About a year ago a friend of mine turned me on to the "Red haired giants" which are described herein. Through researching the red-headed giants I found other claims and myths of Native American giant finds.

I suppose a cautionary note thoiugh, my friend I am not sure what religion he is, but at that time he was very big into Native American culture having just got out of Marines and studying Native American cultures at his college. So you must keep in mind almost all Native American stories or finds are typically associated with their religions. From my understanding there have been some giants unearthed, but they were reburied so as not to be irreverent of their culture.

Overview by The Examiner:
Did giants once live in North America? - National Native American History | Examiner.com

A very intriguing website on Native American culture which it seems is what The Examiner article examined:
Did Giants Once Live in North America?

Last edited:

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013

• https://archive.org/details/naturalaborigina00hayw
  • [h=1]The natural and aboriginal history of Tennessee : up to the first settlements therein by the white people, in the year 1768 (1823)[/h]
  • In his book, The Natural and Aboriginal History of Tennessee, author John Haywood describes "very large" bones in stone graves found in Williamson County, Tennessee, in 1821. In White County, Tennessee, an "ancient fortification" contained skeletons of gigantic stature averaging at least 7 feet in length.
  • Giant skeletons were found in the mid-1800s near Rutland and Rodman, New York. J.N. DeHart, M.D. found vertebrae "larger than those of the present type" in Wisconsin mounds in 1876. W.H.R. Lykins uncovered skull bones "of great size and thickness" in mounds of Kansas City area in 1877.
  • George W. Hill, M.D., dug out a skeleton "of unusual size" in a mound of Ashland County, Ohio. In 1879, a nine-foot, eight-inch skeleton was excavated from a mound near Brewersville, Indiana(Indianapolis News, Nov 10, 1975)
  • A six foot, six inch skeleton was found in a Utah mound. This was at least a foot taller than the average Indian height in the area, and these natives- what few there were of them -were not mound builders.
  • "A skeleton which is reported to have been of enormous dimensions" was found in a clay coffin, with a sandstone slab containing hieroglyphics, during mound explorations by a Dr Everhart near Zanesville, Ohio.(American Antiquarian, v3, 1880, pg61)
  • Ten skeletons "of both sexes and of gigantic size" were taken from a mound at Warren, Minnesota, 1883. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, May 23, 1883)
  • A skeleton 7 feet 6 inches long was found in a massive stone structure that was likened to a temple chamber within a mound in Kanawha County, West Virginia, in 1884. (American Antiquarian, v6, 1884 133f. Cyrus Thomas, Report on Mound Explorations of the Bureau of Ethnology, 12th Annual Report, Smithsonian Bureau of Ethnology, 1890-91)
  • A large mound near Gasterville, Pennsylvania, contained a vault in which was found a skeleton measuring 7 feet 2 inches. Inscriptions were carved on the vault. (American Antiquarian, v7, 1885, 52f)
  • In 1885, miners discovered the mummified remains of woman measuring 6 feet 8 inches tall holding an infant. The mummies were found in a cave behind a wall of rock in the Yosemite Valley.
  • In Minnesota, 1888, were discovered remains of seven skeletons 7 to 8 feet tall. (St. Paul Pioneer Press, June 29, 1888)
  • A mound near Toledo, Ohio, held 20 skeletons, seated and facing east with jaws and teeth "twice as large as those of present day people," and besides each was a large bowl with "curiously wrought hieroglyphic figures." (Chicago Record, Oct. 24, 1895; cited by Ron G. Dobbins, NEARA Journal, v13, fall 1978)
  • The skeleton of a huge man was uncovered at the Beckley farm, Lake Koronis, Minnesota; while at Moose Island and Pine City, bones of other giants came to light. (St. Paul Globe, Aug. 12, 1896)
  • In 1911, several red-haired mummies ranging from 6 and a half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in a cave in Lovelock, Nevada.
  • In February and June of 1931, large skeletons were found in the Humboldt lake bed near Lovelock, Nevada. The first of these two skeletons found measured 8 1/2 feet tall and appeared to have been wrapped in a gum-covered fabric similar to the Egyptian manner. The second skeleton was almost 10 feet long.(Review - Miner, June 19, 1931)
  • A 7 foot 7 inch skeleton was reported to have been found on the Friedman ranch, near Lovelock, Nevada, in 1939.(Review - Miner, Sept. 29, 1939)
  • In 1965, a skeleton measuring 8 feet 9 inches was found buried under a rock ledge along the Holly Creek in east-central Kentucky.

JimmieD

Apr 11, 2014
archeology is based on theory mostly. kinda like an educated guess.
You do know there have been physical houses and buildings dug up, right? It's not an educated guess to say that the physical structures in Crete are too small for giants - it's a physical fact....unless you think these giants were living in tiny houses and working in tiny buildings.