Who is King of Kings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 12, 2016
Brother and Sisters,

What can religion be compared to?

1Samuel 8:4
4 So all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah. 5 They said to him, “You are old, and your sons do not follow your ways; now appoint a king to lead us, such as all the other nations have.”
6 But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”
10 Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. 12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. 16 Your male and female servants and the best of your cattle and donkeys he will take for his own use. 17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”

Why won’t He answer?

Do you see and understand? Man always desires flesh, they want someone they can see and touch and go to for “guidance”, like all the other nations. Back then they had no way to come before God, only through the priests who could enter the Holy of Holies. That was before Christ came.

Now, Because many have no faith, nor want to seek for themselves. Religion has, and continues to put a man between you and God. To stand in front of you to tell and “teach” you about god. But only because they were certified by man to teach of man. To stand sometimes in the very place of God, calling themselves god. Jesus came to make you sons and daughters of God. He wants you to know the Father personally. Not have a person between you and him! He sends you the Holy Councelor when you are born again. You have no need of man between you and Him. No other “father”, the Lord said call no one your Father, for you have one in Heaven. is only one between you and God the Christ, the way, the truth and the life, the Master and Lamb of God!

Christ came so that ALL born again may come into the Holy of Holies in his presence by His Spirit. So that ALL may partake of the unleavened showbread as your brother Aaron did. That He may make you priests and kings.

Don’t get me wrong, I know there are some brothers and sisters out there telling you to seek for yourselves and to find your treasure and oil in Him and not in them.

For others, this will offend them, and that’s ok. Sorry, I don’t tell you this in anger. I tell you these things in love. Repent, it is not you who saves but God, it is not you who Shepards, but the Spirit of the Lord, If you have the Spirit of the Lord? Have you not seen the reports about Muslims becoming converted? In Muslim nations! Not by man but by the intervention of God himself. In visions and visitations. John 6:44

If you are feeling tired and spent. Examine your heart. Is your labor done and born out of love for God and only after seeking His will first, asking Him to go before you and guide you? Or is it a labor of the flesh doing work that you believe is good, but for the praise of men instead of God? They’re two different wills, there are good works, and then there is God’s work for you! Let God through God’s Spirit send you where He will. To do His will. Who sent a disciple to Saul that he may restore his sight and that he may become Paul?

You have a King in heaven who gives and loves you, or you can have many kings on the earth who take. Who is your king, whom do you want to be your king?

If you want to go the easy wide road? Don’t forget your 10%! Or seeds of faith to sow for more things of the earth that are ashes and dust, instead of seeking the treasures of heaven!

If not, seek your true salvation, born of faith, and out of humility and sorrow. In the one who saves, Jesus the Christ, by the one who sent Him out of love and mercy. So that you may know Him. For this is salvation. John 17:3

The Lords command was to go out and make disciples of all the nations by Him, in Him, for Him, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit’. Making us one with them. Not make disciples of disciples for themselves of themselves. Not to make disciples unto myself. It was definitely NOT to make another “religion”. Not to turn back in the desert and return to Egypt. Not to form another committee of Sanhedrin and Pharisees! Seek and you will find, knock and the door will be open.

I thank you Father for Holy and true you are. You open the eyes of the blind and close the eyes of the proud. I pray Father you open the eyes and ears of those you have chosen. According to your good will. All honor and Glory is yours, now and forever, Amen. My love, my life, my Lord, my King.

When is bread more than bread?
https://www.chabad.org/library/arti...-How-and-Why-of-the-Temple-Bread-Offering.htm

https://www.americamagazine.org/fai...-often-treated-servants-cardinals-and-bishops

In Love to all, your brother in Christ

This is the way.