who would you cuddle with? ammended multiple choice poll

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Who would you feel comfortable cuddling with?

• I would only cuddle with someone i was in a committed relationship with

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • I would cuddle with a friend of the opposite gender

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I would cuddle with a friend only of the same gender

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I am only going to cuddle with my future spouse

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I would cuddle with strangers

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I would cuddle with someone i was interested in romantically, even if i wasn't committed to them

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I would cuddle with you, truthie

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I want to cuddle with Jesus

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I am a cuddle whore and i think it's ok to cuddle with anyone

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Sep 28, 2011
i didn't mean to make two :D it was a mess up. i made the first one too quick and didn't get to make the multiple choice feature so people could both tell me who they felt comfortable cuddling with AND that they would cuddle with me and Jesus :D er. jesus and I... me... i.... me... oh my girken. haha grammar police! help!