Whoever Believes In Me Will Do The Works I have Been Doing, And They Will Do Even Greater Things Than These,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Sunday 1-1-23 1st. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tevet 8, 5783 12th. Winter Day

John 14:12-14
  • According to 2 sources

John 14:12-14 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
John 14:12-14 KJV - Bible
bible.com
John 14:12-14 King James Version 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Bible Gateway passage: Joh…
biblegateway.com

Feedback

Bible Gateway passage: John 14 - New International Version
Jesus Comforts His Disciples - “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and...
www.biblegateway.com

Love, Walter and Debbie

iwant2serve

Apr 12, 2009
The greater works is the expansion of the Gospel of the Kingdom. Remember John said the kingdom of God is nearby (coming). Jesus said the kingdom of God is at hand (here). He told Peter I give you the keys to the kingdom. We have been given the authority to expand the message of the kingdom of God in his authority with his power.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Sunday 1-1-23 1st. Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tevet 8, 5783 12th. Winter Day

John 14:12-14
  • According to 2 sources

John 14:12-14 KJV Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
John 14:12-14 KJV - Bible
bible.com
John 14:12-14 King James Version 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Bible Gateway passage: Joh…
biblegateway.com

Feedback

Bible Gateway passage: John 14 - New International Version
Jesus Comforts His Disciples - “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and...
www.biblegateway.com

Love, Walter and Debbie
really great read guys God bless thanks for sharing as usual

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
The greater works is the expansion of the Gospel of the Kingdom. Remember John said the kingdom of God is nearby (coming). Jesus said the kingdom of God is at hand (here). He told Peter I give you the keys to the kingdom. We have been given the authority to expand the message of the kingdom of God in his authority with his power.
extend it to others you mean ? amen if that’s what your saying

expand as in change the message ? I do think that’s what your saying

“Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭13:31-32‬ ‭KJV‬‬

what began as Jesus and his few disciples grew into a giant tree that people still today can find refuge in the branches and shade from its foliage all
Across the world people still find the kingdom of God when they hear the gospel

“And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:

but when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.

And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭4:30-33‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.

For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.

But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭4:26-29‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Not sure is this just quoting the word? Yes amen its what He said.