Why are you hating each other

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 18, 2011
lol as soon as I read "yoda" I read the rest using his voice." It was an enjoyable read to say the least :D

Aug 25, 2011
Yea Yoda always seemed so wise to me as well. Do you think Jesus would watch Star Wars? I often wonder things like that. Like you think angels might get a 10-15 minute break or lunch break from their shift? Is a very foolish thought i suppose. My mind is always amped up and reved i think about crazy stuff.
Like in the scriptures says some of entertained angels unawares. Wow could you imagin that is so insane I have been in and out of mental hospitals since I was 16 am 39 now. Prolly been to over 10 different mental hospitals in my lifetime. At first I was terrified to tell doctors what I saw, heard, smelt, or dreamed. I thought for so long I had to act normal to keep myself out of the hospital was truly terrifying for me growing up.

Then when I was 22 years old I was staying with my mom and her boyfriend. Was working on his ranch and staying in one of his sons rooms who was away living with his ex-wive or the sons mother if you will. And believe it or not there was a ouji or weedji board in the closet. I had never missed with anything like that before in my life so i was curious. The little plastic thing really moved and i was talkin to something not me.

Whatever was moving the board spelled out that it wanted me to rape and kill. And my mama raised me right I immediatly said OMG that's evil. And I became very scarred. Then it spelled out that it was gonna kill me that night. I was freaking out. I was scarred outta my mind, I knew if i went and told my mom what i was experienceing back to the mental hospital. I hated those places all the drugs made me feel like a zombie half the time.

So for the first time in my life I cryed out to God, I cryed out to Jesus asking for help because I did not wanna die. A peace came over me I had never felt. I knew I would be ok, I immediatly put the board back in the closet. The next day I had such a craving to read the bible OMG I wanted to know God and I knew the bible had that information. Of course there was not a single bible to be found in the whole house. We was like 20 miles or so from town and I had no license or car. Well a few days later I told my mom what had happened and she immediatly made her boyfriend burn the thing with fire telling him under no reason would she stay in a house with a weedgie board. We then went to town and she took me to a second hand store in town and I searched the store for a bible. I found an old NRSV bible tattered and torn and I broke down in tears and was so happy.

Went back to the ranch worked and read the bible at the dinner table and everywhere I went I could not put the bible down I read and read and read. Then one sunday I asked my mom if I could goto church and she gave me a ride and dropped me off at a Cornerstone non-denominational church. Was a female preacher/pastor and she was talking about the prodigal son. Then asked if anyone wanted to be saved I immediatly said yes and accepted Christ into my heart. Praise God!

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2011
Yea Yoda always seemed so wise to me as well. Do you think Jesus would watch Star Wars? I often wonder things like that. Like you think angels might get a 10-15 minute break or lunch break from their shift? Is a very foolish thought i suppose. My mind is always amped up and reved i think about crazy stuff.
Like in the scriptures says some of entertained angels unawares. Wow could you imagin that is so insane I have been in and out of mental hospitals since I was 16 am 39 now. Prolly been to over 10 different mental hospitals in my lifetime. At first I was terrified to tell doctors what I saw, heard, smelt, or dreamed. I thought for so long I had to act normal to keep myself out of the hospital was truly terrifying for me growing up.

Then when I was 22 years old I was staying with my mom and her boyfriend. Was working on his ranch and staying in one of his sons rooms who was away living with his ex-wive or the sons mother if you will. And believe it or not there was a ouji or weedji board in the closet. I had never missed with anything like that before in my life so i was curious. The little plastic thing really moved and i was talkin to something not me.

Whatever was moving the board spelled out that it wanted me to rape and kill. And my mama raised me right I immediatly said OMG that's evil. And I became very scarred. Then it spelled out that it was gonna kill me that night. I was freaking out. I was scarred outta my mind, I knew if i went and told my mom what i was experienceing back to the mental hospital. I hated those places all the drugs made me feel like a zombie half the time.

So for the first time in my life I cryed out to God, I cryed out to Jesus asking for help because I did not wanna die. A peace came over me I had never felt. I knew I would be ok, I immediatly put the board back in the closet. The next day I had such a craving to read the bible OMG I wanted to know God and I knew the bible had that information. Of course there was not a single bible to be found in the whole house. We was like 20 miles or so from town and I had no license or car. Well a few days later I told my mom what had happened and she immediatly made her boyfriend burn the thing with fire telling him under no reason would she stay in a house with a weedgie board. We then went to town and she took me to a second hand store in town and I searched the store for a bible. I found an old NRSV bible tattered and torn and I broke down in tears and was so happy.

Went back to the ranch worked and read the bible at the dinner table and everywhere I went I could not put the bible down I read and read and read. Then one sunday I asked my mom if I could goto church and she gave me a ride and dropped me off at a Cornerstone non-denominational church. Was a female preacher/pastor and she was talking about the prodigal son. Then asked if anyone wanted to be saved I immediatly said yes and accepted Christ into my heart. Praise God!

amen what a wonderful testimony :) thank you for sharing that. That peace you felt :D I have felt that peace in my life too, when I couldn't be comforted.. WOW what an amazing blanket of love and peace that was :) thank you for sharing that my brother!! Praise God
and God bless :)

Aug 25, 2011
Thx Deadtosin. I get scarred sometimes about sharing I shouldn't but being labeled mentally ill is tough on witnessing LOL. However Jesus says proclaim truth from the rooftops. Thank you so much for your feed back. I take great comfort in that Deadtosin. God is truly awesome. BTW i had a misprint there wasn't the cornerstone non-denominational church was the carpenter's non-denominational church i just looked up. And I think i am gonna drop them a letter and see if they remember me. Heh

Last edited:
C

Came_to_my_rescue

I would like to add that when I made this thread I was very angry pretty much at the entire world, and so I came on this site and read a post where there was an argument and I just got angrier and decided to post this thread. So I in a way was being very hypocritical. That being said now that I am not so anger I can read an argument between two people and not get sad/angry but I can just brush it off. So although I think some of this arguing should stop (like come on you're all Christians) I think if you are offended by it maybe step back take a couple of breaths go for a walk and come back you'll probably feel better