Why Celebrate Christmas?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2012
all I want for Christmas is to be able to keep the lights on so my wife doesnt have to come home to a dark house, and for her surgery on her leg to heal so she can walk properly. I dont need a big screen TV, I have lots of old style Tvs people just gave away, I have a phone that works,dont need an upgrade, dont need jewelry, dont need fancy perfume, dont need a Mercedes, dont need any of the fancy stuff they advertise on TV that people just HAVE to have for Christmas, I would like all these young people to stop shooting at each other for a few days, and maby realize they dont even know why they are doing it, that would be a nice thing to see

T

The_highwayman

YOUR CHOICE!!! YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE OF CHRISTMAS WHAT YOU WANT,YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HONOR THE DAY AS THE BIRTH OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND THANK GOD OR YOU CAN PLAY SANTACLAUSE GAMES OR YOU CAN DO AS CULTS DO JUST SRY,SCREAM AND CURSE! YOUR CHOICE!
Put your hands in the air and step back slowly from the keyboard.......shouting does not help you get anything I have ever read from you acknowledged.