Why many will not endure Sound Doctrine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BS

Banned
May 13, 2015
Traditions, traditions, traditions. They are a real kick in the caboose. Show a Christian the word of God denouncing a sacred cow of the 'church' and you'd best know how to duck....in a hurry!
It's a dirty and dangerous job but somebody's got to do it! At least I still have my head!
How are you Yet?
DSC_0704.JPG

It is nice to read you comment as always :)

Mar 4, 2013
Traditions, traditions, traditions. They are a real kick in the caboose. Show a Christian the word of God denouncing a sacred cow of the 'church' and you'd best know how to duck....in a hurry!
It's a dirty and dangerous job but somebody's got to do it! At least I still have my head!

E

Eva1218

Many will not endure Sound Doctrine because it is unfamiliar to them. These people want doctrine that will itch their ears meaning satisfy their flesh. They do not want Sound Doctrine that will satisfy their spirit. By this they are prone to rituals and false religion that will cause them to be stagnant, unfruitful, slave to sin and an enemy of GOD. We all must be Very Wise to allow and accept True Conviction, Repentance, Correction and Spankings lol yes, I said spankings. These all help to mold, shape and grow us in the Image of CHRIST. Sound Doctrine is The WORD of GOD! To endure means to hold up, to hold one's self erect and firm, to sustain, to bear.

The question is why? Many will not accept the sufferings that come with it as well. They want the instant fix, the things of this world. Which entraps them into satan's schemes. They have a Reprobate mind. They are only moved by their own desires and selfish needs. We must always studying and allow GOD's WORD to wash and cleanse us from all unrighteousness, never conform to the world. Be ready at all times to stand and declare the Truth while others debate and fight as if GOD needs one to take on HIS Battle. We are to use HIS WORD by HIS SPIRIT!

Now that we know this time is coming, we must be willing to use the time we do have to spread the Gospel with urgency. Time is crucial.

Blessings!!!!!!!

MarcR

Feb 12, 2015
I very much agree not going to say on what though becase I am in a sad mood and not in the mood to get beaten by words and text from people on here.
The purpose of the BDF is discussion of areas of disagreement.

There are some people on both sides of every issue who lack the maturity to discuss areas of disagreement without becoming emotionally connected to their own arguments.

There are many who will remain courteous and objective in their discussions.

If you want to post on any Bible Discussion Forum; you need to recognize that forum members are not screened for emotional maturity.

If you encounter name calling and hostility you need not take it personally. It is usually just the way some people handle disagreement.

Mar 4, 2013
The purpose of the BDF is discussion of areas of disagreement.

There are some people on both sides of every issue who lack the maturity to discuss areas of disagreement without becoming emotionally connected to their own arguments.

There are many who will remain courteous and objective in their discussions.

If you want to post on any Bible Discussion Forum; you need to recognize that forum members are not screened for emotional maturity.

If you encounter name calling and hostility you need not take it personally. It is usually just the way some people handle disagreement.
Agreed. Where it becomes redundant and old is when others are presumptuous in defining another's character by jumping into an argument without discernment, thereby skewing any edification, and then follow that person's posts just to make more snide comments. It happens to me quite frequently lately, and arguments rarely are addressing the whole of my posts.

I put those people on ignore, and then some wait till the next page comes up so others will read their comments without any insight as to what the previous post on the last page really said. Many times there are partial quotes, from another, taken out of context, just to cause confusion and controversy. It seems very common after a person is falsely labeled by others that find it entertaining to be snide, incoherent, and downright mean when I don't say things that fit their purposeful stalemated doctrine. That's life as it is in here, and the apostles explained it very well.

Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. Psalm 19:13