Why we still single?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TriviaGirl86

Nov 2, 2011
Lol! Well, I'm sure it's worse to be single with 20 cats, a tub of ice cream and a bag of chips, watching the Notebook. Alone.
Hey...I got those cheetos on sale!! Now whose loss is it...men?!! P.S. I'm not bitter.

W

wanderermish

Is Because God is preparing me for the right one (^v^)

E

Eugene

I believe I am still single because I have not hold true to a promise that I made to god. For instance he told me that I become the man he designed me to be, he promised then he will lead me to one of his daughters to spread my remaining life with. I know for a fact right now, I have been not what he designed me to be. It not easy to make myself a man of god to become a minister but its what he wants.

Last edited:
G

GodsGraceOnMe

I am single because I just got out of a 6 year relationship.

G

GodsGraceOnMe

Amen. I will take that into consideration,thank you. God bless you.

S

Sirk

i am single cuz women are of the netherworld....evil hypocritical little creatures.

*****Sorry to all the cool girls on here. :)

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Cause boys are mean and they fart alot.

J

JesusFreak787

I think most are still single, because the expect God to just poof someone in front of them instead of going out there a talking to the opposite sex. They have been told to long by the church to just wait on God's timing or wait on the one God has prepared for you. That isn't even biblical. God brought certain people wives, but he never said he had a specific person for you. If you just sat in a tent back in the day and prayed for food, but never went out and hunted or farmed, then you'd starve to death. God has given us the tools, pray that he gives you discernment with people instead.

G

GodsGraceOnMe

You know what I am not much of a flirt, I have never been.

I

Idoknowbetter

I Looked for Her, the 1's I have met are just bit to slip in the Yoke, Either have bad live style, or mouth to go with it...I look for the 1 God had Elected 4 me to b with,,, until I stay in the trusting Love He gives me.

G

GodsGraceOnMe

Hopefully she will come soon

G

GodsGraceOnMe

I am still single because I don't get out enough to enjoy new people