Women in the Heart of God, and The Covenants of God - by William McNicol? Anyone heard of them?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
I was hoping someone could help me.

I know this is a long shot, but I found a book that was self-published, (www.lulu.com)in a second hand shop. (No IBSN etc.)
It was called Women in the Heart of God and was by William McNicol.
He was in Glasgow Bible College and wrote an essay, which he then elaborated on, and which became the book I bought.
BUT I can't find any trace of this book, or the author online.
I REALLY REALLY want to contact this author, or at the very least get hold of his other book, but there are no contact details in his book.
In the book I read, he mentions his other book, The Covenants of God, but that too seems to be non-existent anywhere online.

I know very little about him, but in the intro to the book he gives some details of his life. He married his wife Sandra in 1976, and he was at Glasgow Christian College around 1994, preparing for a Baptist ministry. (The college changed its name a few times and I believe it has now closed perminantly.)
He was associated with the Brethren church in Larkhall in Lanarkshire (Scotland) for a while but then left when he began to change his views after studying some topics in depth and disagreeing with the brethren he was with.

He was located in Cornwall in 2007, which I think is when he published Women in the heart of God.
Anyone know who this guy is or where I can find his other book - PLEASE....?