Word Association

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
obligatory (I think that an appropriate outfit for missions of eradication is a smashing idea, and that the fierce chieftess in your blood which is "most powerful, most savage, warlike and cruel" is going to be particularly worrisome to the pestilence of Whangdoodles which currently plague the land. I think the sporting of the scalps of the enemy would likewise do wonders to your fearsome reputation. I'm reminded of king David, who sported the scalps of 200 of his philistine enemies, and eventually traded them in for a princess. Not that those would be the sort of scalps you would put on display, or even if you did, that you would eventually trade them for a princess, but it just goes to show the importance of careful consideration of all such matters, and the benefits which can be obtained thereof!)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
enforced (Now, I don't know about other women, but I wouldn't be keen on the task of removing those sorts of "scalps" lol. Like you said, careful consideration of all such matters! I suppose I should warrior up and go forth! I better get something other than a princess. I really don't need one of those! The princess didn't turn out very well for David either. I seen a picture of a tshirt at a gym that said Make Yourself Hard to Kill. This is good advice, because we are "infested by the most dangerous beasts in the world - hornswogglers and snozzwangers and those terrible wicked whangdoodles!")

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
dictated (Lol. I must say I'm somewhat relieved that you aren't keen on removing scalps... It's one thing to smite a dangerous foe, but it's totally another to have to don bio-protective gloves and risk all manner of hideous disease whilst collecting evidence of said victory. I find there are two types of people in this world... Hunters... and collectors... I believe we are more suited to the hunting of dangerous foes, and we likely need employ a collector or two to maintain evidence of our battles and suitably de-contaminate and sterilise the scalps so as we don't come down with something nasty. Perhaps some captured Whangdoodles would come in handy for this task?

I think David's mistake was dancing partly (or hardly?) clothed in front of his princess. Not that you're looking to trade for a princess, but in case you meet someone who is, probably good to remind him of this before he wastes any scalps on her. I went out and bought one of the t-shirts you recommended, given that Hornswogglers and Snozzwangers are also on our prey list... By what percentage do you think received damage is reduced, given I'm now wearing a t-shirt that states "Make Yourself Hard to Kill"? Do you still think I should prepay funeral expenses, in the event that one of us is mortally wounded in glorious and honouable battle? I'm sure there'd be nothing worse than knowing one missed out on a bargain-priced princess because instead one had to trade one's scalps to pay for the funeral of one's recently deceased comrade-in-arms, because he was too tight to pay for funeral insurance up-front...)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
dominate (Interestingly, I am pretty well prepared to die. When I was only 1, my maternal grandmother started paying for burial insurance for me. Oddly, I think I'm the only grandchild she did this for. I still pay my burial insurance every month. Also, when my father was in the military he bought 4 burial plots. Since then, my paternal grandparents have gone into 2 of them. When he passes, he'll go into one of them. When I pass, I'll go into the other one (I'm his only child). Since I'm so prepared to die, I'll probably end up living a long time! But then this also means I should probably be the one to die, if one of us has to die in battle.

Thinking about it, death would probably be better than being severely injured and taken to a hospital. I'd probably end up in some Whangdoodle hospital that's actually some horrid human experiment facility! Considering my hemophobia, the anxiety would probably be more hell that being among the dead on the battlefield. Can you imagine being in a Whangdoodle human experiment facility? It'd probably be like Travis Walton in that movie Fire in the Sky when he wakes up to aliens performing torturous experiments on him, just replace that image with Whangdoodles hovering over you. Nah. Not happening to either one of us. We need to invest in weapons. A massive arms bunker!)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
mollycoddle (Hmmmm... Well, given you're so well-prepared to die, it would seem a waste for both of us to spend on costly funeral insurance, so I might skip that part. If I get slain in battle, however, please write to the insurance company and tell them that I'm you, and it's time to pay up.

I didn't realise you had hemophobia, or I wouldn't have even suggested you collect the scalps of our falling foes. My mere suggestion of it must have truly been horrifying, so I apologise for putting you through such drama. I would be interested to know how you smite your enemies, though, considering you probably want as neat and tidy a demise for them as possible, given the aforementioned condition? I'm guessing desiccation, although I'm sure poisoning via tainted-Whangdoodle pies, asphyxiation, electrocution and/or drowning are other options.

I shouldn't worry too much about waking in a Whangdoodle-human experiment facility hospital. Whangdoodles tend to be too hungry to leave any scalps undigested, which likely solves your hemophobia problem for the most part. Also, they're not smart enough to do experiments, so even if you do get captured, concentrate more on tasting unpleasant than avoiding the laboratory. Finally, with this new weapon-filled bunker that you describe, I think even the most determined Whangdoodle is likely to make a different selection to you or I for his breakfast...)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
spoil (Great word, mollycoddle. We certainly don't want to mollycoddle the Whangdoodles! There's no need to apologize for suggesting that I collect scalps, since I was the one who first brought up wearing the scalps of my enemies. It's my own fault, really! You are right, how am I going to be of any help in this process having hemophobia? Maybe they don't have blood like ours? I was having a blue pudding with my lunch yesterday and a thought occurred to me. What if Whangdoodle blood looks like this blue pudding? Of course, that didn't make the pudding appetizing.

Maybe their blood is toxic. If one of us did scalp them, the exposure of the acidic blood might be detrimental. Your other ideas of offing them will come in handy.

Being devoured by a Whangdoodle sounds as ghastly as the torturous experiments. We should employ ways of eradicating the enemy from a distance. Drones, perhaps. I still think plenty of arms and ammo is a good idea...including at least one PF M134 minigun. With a sustained rate of fire in excess of 3,000 rounds per minute, that should eliminate a slew of the evil beasties. Like you said, they'll probably choose differently when they realize what they are up against. Neither one of us has to worry about going into the burial plot anytime soon.)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
taint (No. Mollycoddling Whangdoodles should be strictly prohibited, if it isn't already. I appreciate your understanding with respect to our dilemma about you learning the art of scalping. On the one hand, you naturally want to demonstrate the quality of the fearsome chieftess in your blood, by wearing the scalps of as many of your enemies as possible. On the other hand, you have hemophobia, so once your enemies have been smitten, how to properly scalp them without triggering your allergy? I thought it was a known fact that Whangdoodle blood was blue... except for royal Whangdoodle blood, which is purple. But unless you were thinking about smiting the king of the Whangdoodles, the blood would have been the same colour as your blue pudding. Does the fact that Whangdoodles have blue blood make your sickness easier to manage? Are you only phobic of red haema? Definitely, thinking of Whangdoodle blood and blue pudding at the same time can cause an adverse reaction, especially given the toxicity and acidity of Whangdoodle blood. Is this why you watch the Texas Chainsaw Massacre documentary? To help neutralise the toxicity of Whangdoodle blood with something more alkaline?

Being devoured by Whangdoodles is not a particularly pleasant experience, but given it usually only happens after one is slain by a Whangdoodle - and then only once - it is not that common a complaint amongst chieftains and chieftesses, despite its unpleasantness. I've taken you up on the idea about drones and PF M134 miniguns. I've left the burial plot in place though, just in case... )

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
ruin (Some that actually took scalps would paint the hair of the scalp. You know, gotta make it look nice before using it for decor! Do you have any artistic skills? lol

I think I'd be much more able to handle seeing blue pudding spewing from a Whangdoodle than red blood. I must say, I certainly hope you won't become injured!

Actually, the toxic blood idea came from Xfiles. When an aliens blood was exposed, it would cause a severe reaction and could be fatal. On the Xfiles, there was a black oil substance that would get into you if you were exposed to it. It would take over your body. In a similar fashion, the Whangdoodles probably expose their captives to the blue pudding. The unfortunate captives probably end up looking like that crazy cult leader who called herself Mother God. She was of the Love Has Won cult, she ended up looking blue due to taking a lot of colloidal silver. Anyway... Whangdoodle captives surely look similar. One good thing about the Whangdoodles, they don't listen to or put up with any of that rubbish.

So...you wanna go take down some royal Whangdoodles and collect some purple pudding?)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
despoil (I did not know that some scalpers would actually take the time to paint the hair of their scalps. Meticulous, if not gory. Although I don't suffer from hemophobia, I do share your aversion to collecting scalps. I much prefer to do the slaying, and leave scalp collection and treatment to Whangdoodle captives. Even better is to use the Automatic Whangdoodle Processor. Simply insert the defeated Whangdoodles into the hopper, and the machine does the scalping, skinning and conversion into hats and smoothies all by itself.

I never watched the X-Files, but in recent times, I am beginning to think that I should have. For example, I learned last year that there was an X-Files episode from 1995 - F Emasculata - which, although it sounds like a word to describe some sort of medieval torture device, actually delved into or predicted the covid-19 agenda of recent years. There have been other instances I have read of where it appears the X-Files was used to present truth (or plans) as fiction.

I'd never heard of Amy Carlson, but now that you mention her, I'm fairly sure that her change of hue is what the Whangdoodles must do with all their prisoners. The prisoners would end up turning blue or perhaps purple, depending on whether their Whangdoodle captors were ordinary or royal Whangdoodles. I'm sure we could discover an antidote if ever one of us became so exposed to blue or purple pudding, but I'm sure it would taste terrible (the antidote, as well as the pudding!) Prevention is better than cure, I reckon. Although I'm sure colloidal silver does have its uses, I think if one is taking it to the point one starts to believe that one is the subject of one's own heresies and one starts a cult based on the same, one has perhaps imbibed more than enough? :p

There is currently a particularly obnoxious royal Whangdoodle by the name of Charles who I had until recently considered for conversion into a distinguished hat. However, this particular Whangdoodle has also been diagnosed with cancer, and I'm not as keen on a hat that could potentially spread such infections or disease to my head... Perhaps we just let nature take its course, until the Whangdoodles decide on a new King, Queen or Emperor?)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
havoc (We shall wreak havoc on the Whangdoodles!

Automatic Whangdoodle processor? Brilliant! I knew you were a mad scientist...I mean, genius scientist! :D

Xfiles I've watched many times, even surpassing the original Star Trek (except the recent Xfiles seasons, which I'm not as keen on). I have also heard claims that Xfiles used fictional stories as a tell-tale of the future. I'm not sure what I think of that. I hear the same thing about the Simpsons. I can't really comment on the Simpsons, since I don't watch that show. Anyway, F Emasculata was, at least, an interesting episode. My favorite episode is Signs and Wonders, it's about a really bad preacher. I wasn't as into the alien episodes as I was the mutant episodes. Humbug is a must watch. It's about carnival sideshow performers.

We can create a Whangdoodle Xfiles, except we'd be more dastardly than Mulder and Scully. You can't mess about when it comes to Whangdoodles! We could have the carnival people to help us out. We'll have an even greater advantage when the Whangdoodles see lizard man using the PF M134 minigun! We'll issue his wife, the bearded lady, an M79 grenade launcher. This could be a fearsome sight to the Whangdoodles, or at least perplexing. We can have The Conundrum collect all the blue pudding, if he doesn't eat it all...The Conundrum is not effected by anything.

I see that I must take on the royal Whangdoodles myself. Send Dr. Blockhead in to give me a hand, if needed. He is the self made freak on Humbug who claims to leave his body when he feels pain. I hope that includes being eaten by a Whangdoodle, if it should happen.

May there be no humbug or blue blood in the week ahead!)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
chaos (In addition to wreaking havoc on the Whangdoodles, we shall also deliver chaos to the hapless Whangdoodles!

So you like the Automatic Whangdoodle Processor? I'm glad. It sure makes collecting Whangdoodle scalps and converting them into something useful and less ferocious that much more civilised, not to mention the convenience and hygiene benefits. I'm not really mad, or even short tempered. But I do like to think of myself as a scientist, especially when I'm in a debate. Once upon a time, I even wore a white labcoat on occasion...

I'm starting to think I missed out on the X-files. It sounds like the show was packed with truth! I'm not much of a fan of bearded ladies, but do concede they are all the rage at the moment, especially amongst mediocre athletes and recently convicted criminals. Although, I do also suppose it depends on one's definition of a lady, which seems to have been sadly misplaced in recent times, along with NASA's technology to land us on the moon. Who would've guessed, though, back in the day? Also Dr Blockhead - apparently/allegedly, this effect of leaving the body is deliberately produced in some people by torturing them... I don't like to read too much on such topics, as it is quite evil, but I believe it is nonetheless real.

The Simpsons I have enjoyed on regular occasion, and they do often foretell what is planned. Robert Underdunk Terwilliger Jr., PhD is probably my favourite character, although I was more than somewhat disappointed after his foiled attempt to destroy television.

While I do admire your bravery for being prepared to take on the purple Whangdoodle yourself (with perhaps a little help from Dr Blockhead), is this really wise? I didn't really want to process it in my Automatic Whangdoodle Processor in case its disease affects all the other product lines, so my recommendation is just to let nature take its course... Or are you seeing an upside that I have missed? Definitely don't get eaten by a Whangdoodle - unless you are wearing Whangdoodle-fang proof leggings and footwear, it might be an experience you don't want to relive. Here's to a week without humbugs and conundrums! :cool:)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
obliteration (The Whangdoodles shall eventually meet obliteration!

Yes, your inventions are impressive! Ah, you've mentioned the lab coat again! Why you do this to me?

I have a feeling you would liked the Xfiles. I was addicted to it for several years. The 1998 movie Xfiles: Fight the Future is a good movie. The movie and the entire show has a lot of conspiracies. I warn you though, avoid the 2008 movie called Xfiles: I Want to Believe. I took the day off work to go see it the first day it came out and what I saw was a movie that was no where near as good as Fight the Future. Not even half way as good. They claimed it didn't do well due to it coming out the same summer as Dark Knight. They are kidding themselves.

Yes, bearded ladies are becoming unusually rampant these days. But, whereas the bearded ladies in the circus had a condition (hirsutism), the bearded ladies these days are just...bonkers. I live in a small conservative city of 37,000, even we sometimes see it here. One person with a beard, makeup, purse, sometimes even wearing a dress. At the farmer's market, at the grocery store, at the thrift shop, etc. On a good note, so far, no one has gotten assaulted here for not using supposedly proper pronouns of they/them. I wonder what happens in Whangdoodle world when one of them is, how shall we put this, confused?

What happened to the days when beards were normal, like yours?

I can remember watching The Simpsons when I was still a child. At the time, I even had a Simpons tshirt. I can faintly remember an episode, I think they went to Washington D.C. and there were pigs in suits eating money out of troughs. It's been a while back, so my memory of the episode may be inaccurate.

I recently read an article about a guy who died from being bitten by his pet Gila monster. Maybe instead of infiltrating the Whangdoodle kingdom myself, I should send trained and deadly Gila monsters in to deal with the situation. Eventually we can send in a toxic cleanup crew. I guess you could say Gila monsters would be like nature taking its course and a toxic cleanup crew would spare your impressive invention of terrible contamination. If we had one of those futuristic planet decontamination systems, that would help immensely. May there be no contaminates or unnatural beards ahead!)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
eradication (The Whangdoodles are facing imminent eradication!!! :eek::eek::eek:

I'm sorry to mention the lab-coat again. I will add it to my list of prohibited words. Or at least, words that if not entirely prohibited, are certainly frowned upon in a stern manner.

I think I would've liked the X-Files (if I weren't too uneasy watching the episodes...) Unfortunately, I find the thirst for knowledge can be hampered to varying degrees by the hunger for sleep. And trying to maintain one's fill of sleep with one (or both!) eyes open after uncovering some disturbing truths can really ruin one's appetite for it. So I'm sure I'd have enjoyed the episodes, but getting to sleep for the next few weeks after watching may have become a problem... Although, it probably depends on the episode and how disturbing were the truths revealed...

I didn't know that bearded ladies at the circus had a condition called Hirsutism... I have to admit I'd be more impressed by the trained insects or the swinging athletes with a death-wish, but perhaps that's due to the bad reputation given by all those confused folk today? I'm glad no one has been assaulted by the confused folk in your location until now, but those folks really are mentally disturbed. One must remember never to turn one's back to one. I remember watching a video of someone who unfortunately did, and who received an axe-head at full strength to the skull for his error. In Whangdoodle world, the law of the jungle reigns supreme, so "confused" Whangdoodles - if they even exist - quickly become extinct enough not to cause trouble for anyone else. Ah, for the olden days, when men were men, and women could be looked up in the dictionary if one truly forgot what one was, and Whangdoodles were Whangdoodles...

What you described sounds like a funny Simpsons episode, but I don't think I've seen it. I certainly agree with your smashing idea of obtaining a Gila monster or two, though. I had never heard of these beasts before, and certainly, never realised lizards could be toxic! We'd better wear gloves, right? I am definitely intending to have a Gila monster or two myself! While it is always honourable to do one's own smiting of the vicious and vile Whangdoodles, having a Gila monster or two to assist in the work would be a very useful tool indeed!

To a world uncontaminated with unnatural beards or malicious Whangdoodles!!! :cool: )

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
annihilation (We will soon be celebrating the complete annihilation of the Whangdoodles!

Actually, I was hoping you wouldn't prohibit mentioning the lab coat. I certainly wasn't frowning.

I've watched every episode of the Xfiles (except for season 11, since I wasn't keen on season 10) and I've seen my favorite episodes multiple times. I found the episodes to be helpful with unwinding after a day or night at work and then I'd fall asleep. So, you could say they helped me sleep. I wonder what that says about me! :eek:

My state is currently in the national news. A trans student died and the media is making it sound like a hate crime, when it was most likely just a typical fight at school and the findings show the fight wasn't the cause of the death anyway). Our governor is not well thought of at all by the liberals. He made it a law that makes it illegal to perform irreversible gender transition surgeries and hormone therapy for children. In my viewpoint, he's the best governor in the nation!
Yet, even in this state...and even in my city, we still have drag reading hour downtown. I'm perplexed as to how that got started as it is. I do think it'd be quite fun to go to a Whangdoodle reading hour though!

Your mention of trained insects, gave me an idea. The assassin bug is the cause of 10,000 fatalities a year. Although it's not the deadliest insect, that goes to the mosquito, it would be easier to train than the mosquito. Also, mosquitos are just absolutely annoying. We could send in a mass of trained assassin bugs and wait until the brains of the Whangdoodles swell beyond their fatal limits. Then we could send in the Gila monsters to take care of the rest the Whangdoodles that suffered no ill effect from the assassin bugs.

Interesting tidbit about assassin bugs, they wear their victims corpses. This is most likely for camouflage purposes. Sounds like a bug I want on my team!

May we not be victim to any assassin bugs, Whangdoodles, or weirdies!)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
extirpation (The people will rejoice when the extirpation of every single Whangdoodle in the land is finally complete!

Oh! If lab coat isn't a prohibited word or even a word that is slightly frowned upon, I will endeavour to use it more often, then. It's smashing that lab coats aren't prohibited in such conversations! Do you have a preference for any discipline of lab coat? :cool:

I think it says you must be pretty fearsome if an episode of the X-files helps you to get to sleep. I presume it was because even Whangdoodles were too jittery to risk awakening you by trying to smite you in your slumber? I dread to think what your work days must've been like for the X-Files to be calming in comparison! :p

It is quite insane how transgenderism has not only been normalised, but celebrated to the point such people have more rights than everyone else. I didn't think it was possible for man to fall so far, but it goes to show that without God, this is what will happen. It was only about a decade ago (maybe less?) that there was justified outrage against Muslims who tried to justify genital mutilation as part of their religion, but it seems now that the pedophile/sodomite religion has immunity that Islam didn't/doesn't. Its good when there is Godly leadership - your governor sounds like he is doing the right thing. It still feels like a different (bizarre!) world where people need to make laws prohibiting "gender transition surgery" in order that it not be practiced!

Whangdoodle reading hour is lots of fun! Whangdoodles tell the most interesting stories, which all have some sort of deeper meaning and application to the real world. Be sure to don your Whangdoodle-proof armour (or perhaps a lab coat disguise?) if ever you attend, though, as stories can make Whangdoodles hungry.

Your nefarious plan about employing assassin bugs to literally make the Whangdoodles' brains explode seems a good one, if not a little gory. Given the tendency for the bugs to wear the victims' corpses, it might also help resolve the question about who collects the scalps.

Here's hoping your weekend was free of assassin bugs, Whangdoodles, and depraved/confused cultists who make-believe themselves to be the wrong gender.)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
expunged (There will be much smashingness when the Whangdoodles are completely expunged, leaving us with only their funny name!

Yes, I absolutely do have a preference for the lab coat! It must go on someone impressive, who has a beard!

Fearsome? Perhaps. I do have that savage, warlike blood in my veins, after all.

Something I find concerning is that the transgender acceptance is finding its way into the churches (non-cult churches). At the last church I visited (not in my city) I was repulsed when the preacher started talking about how Christ could have came as either male or female. I'm not an educated preacher and I mostly study the Bible by myself, but I have always believed that Christ has always existed and that He has always existed as "He." I also heard this same preacher say that our brains are partially reptilian. Pfft. Maybe his is. Maybe there is a connection to this madness, there's that guy from LA that decided to get castrated and turn into a reptile. So much nonsense! Also, more churches are waving the LGBT flag. Indoctrination in the churches and in the schools.

Maybe I should watch the Whangdoodle reading hour from the balcony area so I can quickly leave if the reading Whangdoodle starts to devour the listeners. Or maybe they live stream the event.

I actually fell very ill to bug bites I had gotten outside when I was a child. It was an alarming situation and my mother was very worried about me. Fortunately, my great grandfather knew the old ways and went into the woods. He knew what he needed to gather in the woods that would cure my problem.
This must have been some sort of torturous bug initiation rite. With the bug battle scars behind me, I figure I have enough bug experience to really make the assassin bugs a very unassuming, yet deadly foe to the Whangdoodles. I might need to borrow your lab coat.

I hope your weekend was full of smashingness and may there be even more smashingness ahead without torturous bugs, nonsense, or indoctrinated zombies...which are worse than indoctrinated Whangdoodles!)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
excised (The ugly and diseased verruca known as The Whangdoodles must be excised from the otherwise healthy toe of The Kingdom of Whangdoodlia, enabling the people to dance again with joy when the procedure is complete!

I do agree about keeping the funny name, once we have gotten rid of all those pesky Whangdoodles. 'Twould be a shame to be rid of that.

If you're worried about Whangdoodle reading hour becoming too dangerous, you shouldn't. You can borrow my special, Whangdoodle-fang proof lab coat. Although it needs to be worn by someone impressive, beards aren't a requirement, so I'm presuming that it will be suitable for you?

I think probably you were repulsed by the false preacher because he was preaching heresy. Like you say, Christ has been He from eternity past. And He needed to come as a He, as it was Adam who brought sin upon mankind, not Eve. I don't think a she could've died for mankind, for the same reason Eve didn't bring sin onto all mankind when she sinned. But I wouldn't expect a heretical preacher to know these things. A few years ago, I thought all this talk about reptilian brains and psychopaths becoming eunuchs and/or cross-dressing as dragons to be some sort of fad. I'm not so sure now, though. Have you seen the little statues of false gods from millennia past, that have the appearance of reptilian humanoids? Even in the bible, Satan came to Eve as a serpent (reptile). Notice also that transgenders often want to be referred to in the plural? In the bible, Legion (who had many demons), referred to himself as we - "for we are many". Could well be some sort of manifestation of what is really going on in the spiritual world...

It is good your great grandfather knew the old medicine to prevent you from succumbing to the torturous bug initiation rite. Those assassin bugs sound like nasty little creatures! I don't know why people don't pass on such useful information (in general). There is so much knowledge lost from the past. It's quite sad. Hopefully you were able to learn the cure for bug battle scars, in case we are accidentally bitten whilst battling Whangdoodles?

My weekend was full of smashingness, without torturous bugs or degenerate, desexed dragons. Maybe there were one or two zoned-out zombies, but only enough to keep life interesting! :cool:)

CarriePie

Jan 7, 2024
Oklahoma
bowdlerize (Even though the Whangdoodles themselves will be obliterated until not even an ounce of blue pudding exists, we will not bowdlerize their name and the grand amusement it brings.

Thank you for allowing me to borrow your lab coat. I've no doubt that the thrill of wearing your lab coat will be an even bigger reward than the safety it will bring!

Yes, I have seen those reptilian humanoid statues. Very interesting. Unlike everyone I know, I believe that the antediluvian world was much different than (almost) everyone thinks it was. I personally believe the population of the planet was corrupted in a sinister way and the result was bizarre. I'm not sure what I exactly believe as far as reptilians go and I think Icke is bonkers, but aside from him it's an interesting theory. I do believe that something went terribly wrong in the antediluvian world and people weren't just corrupted as far as being sinful, I believe their genes were corrupted. Of course, I realize that makes me sound bonkers...or maybe I will sound even more bonkers once I say that I believe that it will happen again (or quite possibly has already began). A manifestation indeed. I've read the book The Omega Conspiracy: Satan's Last Assault on God's Kingdom several times. I intend to read it again a few more times.

It'd certainly be an honor to be a medicine woman, however I was not blessed to be strong in that area. It's terribly unfortunate. We bleed. My hemophobia would work against us if I held such a title. I do feel certain - without a doubt certain - that when faced with the battle of life or death, I would have my sword drawn with no fear!

I'm elated that your weekend was full of smashingness. May the smashingness keep going without reptilians, corrupted genes, corrupted beards, and without fear!)