Word of Faith Teachers: Origins & Errors of Their Teaching (Full Film)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Yeah, never mind you, 'cause you're exempt from all responsibility & judgement, right? You're treated as exempt, why not live that way?
oh stephen:)
you said:

After a 1 on 1 with her, most would stay that way out of pure spite.

stay what way:)
if someone wanted to continue in error (lets say.....lying about hearing from God and whatnot) and blame it on someone else, dunno what to say about that.

parently theyd be doing it knowing they were in error...but staying that way (what way:)) out of pure spite.

spite

noun
a desire to hurt, annoy, or offend someone.
"he'd think I was saying it out of spite"
synonyms: malice, maliciousness, ill will, ill feeling, spitefulness, bitterness, animosity, hostility, antagonism, enmity, resentment, resentfulness, rancour, malevolence, venom, spleen, gall, malignance, malignity, evil intentions, envy, hate, hatred, vengeance, vengefulness, vindictiveness;

sooooo...i guess i ask again. what does that say about the spite-ee:confused:

After a 1 on 1 with her, most would stay that way out of pure malice, maliciousness, ill will, ill feeling, spitefulness, bitterness, animosity, hostility, antagonism, enmity, resentment, resentfulness, rancour, malevolence, venom, spleen, gall, malignance, malignity, evil intentions, envy, hate, hatred, vengeance, vengefulness, vindictiveness;.

lol. k.

Yeah, never mind you, 'cause you're exempt from all responsibility & judgement, right? You're treated as exempt, why not live that way?
since when am i treated as exempt....just read all your posts to me.
and rachelbiblestudent has some zingers too.

you could rally a posse.
*shrug*

so anyways....were we going to look at the original Pentecostal Movement, trying to avoid remaining in any proven error due to:

malice, maliciousness, ill will, ill feeling, spitefulness, bitterness, animosity, hostility, antagonism, enmity, resentment, resentfulness, rancour, malevolence, venom, spleen, gall, malignance, malignity, evil intentions, envy, hate, hatred, vengeance, vengefulness, vindictiveness

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2009
sooooo...i guess i ask again. what does that say about the spite-ee:confused:
I would point out that it's moooooore about the spite-er. After all, whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.:rolleyes:

since when am i treated as exempt....just read all your posts to me.
and rachelbiblestudent has some zingers too.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaagain, You reap what you sow. If the reader want to know, all they have to do is read my old threads & there they can see you at your "best"

you could rally a posse.
*shrug*
If I wanted vengeance, it would be easy. You've hurt & angered a lot of people on here. It's just not my style.
so anyways....were we going to look at the original Pentecostal Movement, trying to avoid remaining in any proven error due to:
malice, maliciousness, ill will, ill feeling, spitefulness, bitterness, animosity, hostility, antagonism, enmity, resentment, resentfulness, rancour, malevolence, venom, spleen, gall, malignance, malignity, evil intentions, envy, hate, hatred, vengeance, vengefulness, vindictiveness
Haahaahaahaahaahaa, good luck with that!! You would have to dump a big 'ole load before you did that!
And just think.... if you did, except for your name on the post, nobody would know who it was!!! ;):p:rolleyes:

Last edited:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I would point out that it's moooooore about the spite-er. After all, whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.:rolleyes:
cough. so yer proposition is repay evil with evil?
stop projecting stevie. it's a reg'lar habit of yours.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaagain, You reap what you sow. If the reader want to know, all they have to do is read my old threads & there they can see you at your "best"
well....if that's your take on it, let's see how we make out on the new thread.
hopefully you wont veer off into Spirits of Jezebel and Narcissism distractions.
btw - did you ever correct that nonsense stuff about Jezebel (John Paul Jackson and Francis Wazzizface's invention to deflect from their NAR junk?;)

t'weren't me challenging you in that thread.
:)

can we please just deal with the issues?

If I wanted vengeance, it would be easy. You've hurt & angered a lot of people on here. It's just not my style.

did you really just say that?

Haahaahaahaahaahaa, good luck with that!! You would have to dump a big 'ole load before you did that!
And just think.... if you did, except for your name on the post, nobody would know who it was!!! ;):p:rolleyes:

^ stephen ^

come on dude.
settle down.

okay...so....maybe something like:

William Seymour and the Original Pentecostal Movement
William Seymour and the Original Pentecostal Movement

or

The Pentecostal Holiness Church

The Pentecostal Holiness was organized as a Holiness denomination several years before the Pentecostal movement began in the United States. Its roots lie in the National Holiness Association movement which began in Vineland, New Jersey, in 1867 just after the end of the Civil War. The present church represents the merger of three bodies which were products of that movement.

Founded by Abner Blackman Crumpler, a Methodist Holiness preacher from North Carolina, the church was organized in 1896 as the North Carolina Holiness Association. The name was changed to the Pentecostal Holiness Church when the first congregation was formed in Goldsboro, North Carolina, in 1898.

The other major group that flowed into the present denomination was the Fire- Baptized Holiness Church founded in Iowa in 1895 by Benjamin H. Irwin, a former Baptist preacher.
Synan, "Whence the Pentecostal Holiness Church?"

or

History of the Pentecostal Movement
History of the Pentecostal Movement | Christian Assemblies International

or

Proof that the Original Pentecostal Movement (1800s) was prophesied by Paul

something like that.
you choose...since you would want to define your Original Pentecostal Movement.
then we can just avoid all that other stuff.

:)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
By knowing all these things about what others teach and having pointing them out and seeing others relate to them so they can have their say with you, what good does it do for you or others? Does it help you bear fruit? Does it really help you bear witness of the truth with an attitude of mercy and grace? Does it make you want to edify and build up the body of Christ? Does it make you a better soul winner and get you on your knees with Christ's burden for the lost? Does it get you take up your cross and follow Christ? Does it make you desire to let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth but rather that which is good to the use of edifying that it may minister grace to the hearer? Does it draw others to Christ or make them appreciate God's mercy and grace, OR does it puff up in the knowledge one has and ascribes to, at the isolation and exclusion of others you deem to be false? These things are in your Bible as well and they are part of the doctrine of Christ but do you teach them or do you use this information to condemn what others believe to exalt yourself to have preeminence, to be first?

This is for psychomom, unclefester, praus and all the others that ascribe to what you love to pander and peddle.

3 John 1:9-11 9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

You do these very things with your own words (as your deeds and occupation), with intent and with malice (prating against) and accusing the brethren of pimping out heresy (your own words)and not being a true member of Christ's body (refusing them as brethren) and charging them to repent because you want preeminence with your doctrine and to be justified by others in doing so. Your marked and will continue to be marked and resisted because of what is in your heart and in your tongue. It's interesting how that our own tongue can condemn and fall upon us like a sword.
this is for Red33 and all the others that ascribe to what you love to pander and peddle - false gospels:

Galatians 1
there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! 9As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!

all ya had ta do was turn da page:) new chapter.

Romans 10
11For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” 12For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. 13For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

14How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard?c And how are they to hear without someone preaching? 15And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!” 16But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed what he has heard from us?” 17So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

18But I ask, have they not heard? Indeed they have, for

“Their voice has gone out to all the earth,
and their words to the ends of the world.”

19But I ask, did Israel not understand? First Moses says,

“I will make you jealous of those who are not a nation;
with a foolish nation I will make you angry.”

20Then Isaiah is so bold as to say,

“I have been found by those who did not seek me;
I have shown myself to those who did not ask for me.”

21But of Israel he says, “All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and contrary people.”

Aug 15, 2009
this is for Red33 and all the others that ascribe to what you love to pander and peddle - false gospels:

Thank you for reposting BradC's post. Somehow I missed it, now I'm gonna go back & put my "like" on it. ;)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Thank you for reposting BradC's post. Somehow I missed it, now I'm gonna go back & put my "like" on it. ;)
REALLY?:(

you LIKE and agree with this HERESY?
maybe you don't recognize it as heresy.

Paul had received by revelation a measure of grace according to God's purpose that he was to administer, dispense, oversee and manage in terms of its affairs, its doctrine and the building up of believers as a habitation of God through the Spirit.

This was to be done by faith and all under the stewardship of this grace that was given.

This was never offered to Israel nor was it a part of the commonwealth of Israel.

It was solely offered to the church as part of the manifold grace and wisdom of God according to God's purpose to reveal the mystery of Christ and the church.

It excluded Israel as a people and nation.....BradC

or are just just clicking like out of SPITE?
sad.

not sure which is sillier.
your teen angst or approval of heresy.
oh well.....about that thread.

got a good OP yet?
i don't want to misrepresent the Original Pentecostal Movement you say was prophesied and was of God.

gonna act your age pastor steve?
(1 Timothy 1:3)

A

Anonimous

I remember Benny Hill, back in my unsaved days. That was the only time I could watch him. :rolleyes:
Same here. What is funny is that what was funny then is not so funny now.

1still_waters

If folks are going to start ranting and such, please step back and collect yourself.
I see things possibly going in a not so productive direction.

Aug 15, 2009
REALLY?:(

you LIKE and agree with this HERESY?
maybe you don't recognize it as heresy.

Paul had received by revelation a measure of grace according to God's purpose that he was to administer, dispense, oversee and manage in terms of its affairs, its doctrine and the building up of believers as a habitation of God through the Spirit.

This was to be done by faith and all under the stewardship of this grace that was given.

This was never offered to Israel nor was it a part of the commonwealth of Israel.

It was solely offered to the church as part of the manifold grace and wisdom of God according to God's purpose to reveal the mystery of Christ and the church.

It excluded Israel as a people and nation.....BradC

or are just just clicking like out of SPITE?
sad.

not sure which is sillier.
your teen angst or approval of heresy.
oh well.....about that thread.

got a good OP yet?
i don't want to misrepresent the Original Pentecostal Movement you say was prophesied and was of God.

gonna act your age pastor steve?
(1 Timothy 1:3)
I'm only agreeing with THAT POST that told the truth on you. He hit the nail on the head. ;)

Aug 15, 2009
By knowing all these things about what others teach and having pointing them out and seeing others relate to them so they can have their say with you, what good does it do for you or others? Does it help you bear fruit? Does it really help you bear witness of the truth with an attitude of mercy and grace? Does it make you want to edify and build up the body of Christ? Does it make you a better soul winner and get you on your knees with Christ's burden for the lost? Does it get you take up your cross and follow Christ? Does it make you desire to let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth but rather that which is good to the use of edifying that it may minister grace to the hearer? Does it draw others to Christ or make them appreciate God's mercy and grace, OR does it puff up in the knowledge one has and ascribes to, at the isolation and exclusion of others you deem to be false? These things are in your Bible as well and they are part of the doctrine of Christ but do you teach them or do you use this information to condemn what others believe to exalt yourself to have preeminence, to be first?

This is for psychomom, unclefester, praus and all the others that ascribe to what you love to pander and peddle.

3 John 1:9-11 9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

You do these very things with your own words (as your deeds and occupation), with intent and with malice (prating against) and accusing the brethren of pimping out heresy (your own words)and not being a true member of Christ's body (refusing them as brethren) and charging them to repent because you want preeminence with your doctrine and to be justified by others in doing so. Your marked and will continue to be marked and resisted because of what is in your heart and in your tongue. It's interesting how that our own tongue can condemn and fall upon us like a sword.

Maybe everybody needs to read it again, to see what I'm agreeing with. :)

Last edited:

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I'm only agreeing with THAT POST that told the truth on you. He hit the nail on the head. ;)
okay....spite.
i get it. as long as somebody (even a false teacher) is slamming me for pointing out false teaching, you LIKE it.
k.

new thread....please take part only if you can be productive and rational.
if you're going to complain later about being misrepresented later, don't forget to do so with malice.

k Still.......stepping back (so pastor steve can collect himself):)