Would you marry a non-Christian if you just loved the person sooo much?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tearose84

You guys I have the flu and I am not thinking really well..but there is a story in the old testament about a prostitute that kept running back to her old ways and her husband kept going after her.....??? I just can't remember the story. However, I know the man went through a lot of pain and heartache. But God kept telling him to go get her and bring her back.

Feb 11, 2012
Its not about us but obeying God, His word is clear on marrying a non believer, but this is the norm in the lukewarm church today, anything goes, even gay marriage, which is a symptom of all the false teachings consuming the church system today! And how those who profess Christ do not believe nor fear God!

2Co 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers; for what fellowship does righteousness have with lawlessness? And what partnership does light have with darkness?
2Co 6:15 And what agreement does Christ have with Belial? Or what part does a believer have with an unbeliever?
2Co 6:16 And what agreement does a temple of God have with idols? For you are the temple of the living God, as God has said, "I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."
2Co 6:17 Therefore come out from among them and be separated, says the Lord, and do not touch the unclean thing. And I will receive you
2Co 6:18 and I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty..

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I would just ignore him if his posts werent so awkwardly random and kind of giggle-inducing

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
You guys I have the flu and I am not thinking really well..but there is a story in the old testament about a prostitute that kept running back to her old ways and her husband kept going after her.....??? I just can't remember the story. However, I know the man went through a lot of pain and heartache. But God kept telling him to go get her and bring her back.
Hosea, I think is what you were thinking of. And the Prostitutes name was Gomer. God was using His relationship to illustrate to the Nation of Israel its spiritual Adultery.