You know you are officially single again when ___________°/° True story or made up:)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kessy001

Re: You know you are officially single again when ___________°/° True story or made

...the good/fun memories that previously made you smile, now makes you sad/cry.

C

christiancollegegirl

Re: You know you are officially single again when ___________°/° True story or made

"It's not you, it's me"

G

GreenNnice

when she tells you your jokes aren't funny anymore :(

C

christiancollegegirl

When her facebook relationship status goes from 'in a relationship' to 'single'.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010

Reminds me of this scene from Seinfeld

[video=youtube;2uAj4wBIU-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uAj4wBIU-8[/video]

J

Jersey1220

When your weekend is watching tv with your cat and spending time with Ben and Jerry.

M

meggars

when you go to the grocery store just so you can walk by the refrigeration units with the motion sensor lights just so you can say SOMETHING lights up when it sees you.....

also when you frequent this thread often enough that it's the first thing you think of when the motion sensor lights turn on in the refrigeration units at the grocery store.

M

meggars

When your weekend is watching tv with your cat and spending time with Ben and Jerry.

ben and jerry new york super fudge chunk is my hero.

G

GreenNnice

....when 'you don't send me flowers anymore.'

M

meggars

....when 'you don't send me flowers anymore.'
lol....i can probably scare up a postage stamp and a dandelion or two

G

GreenNnice

Yes, ummm, yes. CCG, exactly, sigh, I was starting to really like a girl way back when, in, like, 10 years ago, and, then my life crumbled financially, which, in my mind, at the time, anyway, was a big crumble, and, so, when she was starting to, finally, like me, AFTER I'd pursued her for SIX months, I had to say that exact very line at the very time she was following after me after church.

WHAT was I thinking?

Anyway, the Lord leads, I will follow Him, and, by my mistakes, if it was one, and, it could have been, we don't ALWAYS follow Him now, do we?
But, yeah, He does lead us, through it all, even when we might've made a mistake. But, sigh, liked her, liked her, liked her, but, then, my life changed, and, money should not be an issue but it becomes a lot of people's main divorce issue so I guess my rationale way be more founded and grounded than I care to admit.

Anyway, I wish it would have worked out, but, I know He leads me, and, 'that' last bit right there, His leading, is the (only?) good news to glean from this post. :)

DuchessAimee

Apr 27, 2011

OK, LOTR derail for a moment~ something I never understood~ Gandalf is friends with the eagles right? (Since he sent them to pick up Sam and Frodo after the irruption of Mount Doom). Why didn't he send Frodo and Sam to Mordor on an eagle!?!!?

*watches video after making comment* lol
Ya know what? You make an excellent point! Why didn't he?

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010

You know you're officially single again when............... "Dinner for Two" now means since you have no one to impress you eat enough food to fill two people!!!

S

SeatBelt

When you can comfortably smile at the host/hostess/maître d' and reply that no one will be joining you, but that you would still prefer a nicer table.

Descyple

Jun 7, 2010

You know you are officially single again when............ even watching re-runs of "The Love Connection" makes you teary-eyed!!!

C

Chrissy77

Wait... who said I was single? Stinking stalkers..:mad:

G

GreenNnice

.....when you realize the smile has left her eyes when she sees you.

but, don't give up, the Lord leads, AS His tests are there to strengthen, show, reveal the charafter of who wevreally are and, maybe, just MAYBE, He wants you to FIGHT for her love that's now in her hollow-eyed, to make that smile go back into her eyes :)