Zephaniah 3:17

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 31, 2011
You know what?
Your last four posts addressed to me, you never brought up one verse from Scripture. Your arguments might hold more weight if they were backed up by God's Word.
The scriptures regarding what law is to us needs to have every single scripture with the word law in it read and understood. I did this, should I do this on cc?

think of all the scriptures telling us to be alive in Christ, and to follow Him.

To follow grace in all scripture and thoroughly understand it, you need to start with grace in Genesis, go through every one of the sacrifices asked for. Even to follow grace in the last chapters of scripture. You need to understand that God is our Lord and Creator, and that God would not give the ability to achieve eternal life to humans, it is only from God through grace. Think!! of all the scriptures explaining God, how would you choose only one or two?

There are many verses talking of Moses as someone God spoke to, with the understanding we are to listen.

How many scripture are there telling us to obey in spirit and truth and not legalistically? Yet you are asking me to do the study for you to show that this is what scripture says! There are so many, it would take the book of Isaiah, even.

When you ask me to take you through all this study, and I am to do it for you, you are asking too much!

Even in the bible, the Bereanians were praised because they checked even Paul to be sure what he said agreed with scripture, but the bible doesn't give a verse by verse way they did that. If you don't have enough scripture to check me, surely you don't want me to teach you from the beginning about who God is.

O

oldthennew

the old Rabbi was beside himself, he was rejoicing greatly,
happier that he had ever been in his life.
he was singing praise out of his 90yr. old vocal cords,
and one came to him and asked, Rabbi, why are you
so happy?
and he answered, 'I've been studying Torah all my life
and now God has given me complete understanding
of one line, how can I not but sing and rejoice and praise
His Name?
as the apostle Paul said, 'Oh the depths and riches of God.'

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hebrews 7:25) Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
26 .) For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
27 .) Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
28 .) For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
The scriptures regarding what law is to us needs to have every single scripture with the word law in it read and understood. I did this, should I do this on cc?

think of all the scriptures telling us to be alive in Christ, and to follow Him.

To follow grace in all scripture and thoroughly understand it, you need to start with grace in Genesis, go through every one of the sacrifices asked for. Even to follow grace in the last chapters of scripture. You need to understand that God is our Lord and Creator, and that God would not give the ability to achieve eternal life to humans, it is only from God through grace. Think!! of all the scriptures explaining God, how would you choose only one or two?

There are many verses talking of Moses as someone God spoke to, with the understanding we are to listen.

How many scripture are there telling us to obey in spirit and truth and not legalistically? Yet you are asking me to do the study for you to show that this is what scripture says! There are so many, it would take the book of Isaiah, even.

When you ask me to take you through all this study, and I am to do it for you, you are asking too much!

Even in the bible, the Bereanians were praised because they checked even Paul to be sure what he said agreed with scripture, but the bible doesn't give a verse by verse way they did that. If you don't have enough scripture to check me, surely you don't want me to teach you from the beginning about who God is.
I'm putting you back on ignore. You're thoroughly beside yourself, deluded into thinking I'm asking you 'to take you through all this study' and then acting like it is too much to list a proof text or two. I don't need to hear your garble any more, it's purely nonsensical to me.

Oct 31, 2011
I'm putting you back on ignore. You're thoroughly beside yourself, deluded into thinking I'm asking you 'to take you through all this study' and then acting like it is too much to list a proof text or two. I don't need to hear your garble any more, it's purely nonsensical to me.
I've read your posts, I know much of scripture is nonsense to you. I'm on ignore, so is much of scripture to you.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Redtent, if you addressed me ...forget it.