The US Joins WW3

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Doesn't Biden have to approve that? What happens if Putin attacks us during Biden's nap time?
As opposed to the great orange one who idolizes putin?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
As opposed to the great orange one who idolizes putin?
Wow. I thought all that talk about cult and worshipping #45 was a symptom of TDS but wow, you are fully in the cult: "the great orange one". You can simply refer to him as President Trump or "former president Trump".

You are delusional if you think Putin is going to wait until 2025. Nope Biden was able to deal with Corn Pop who was a bad dude, that is why the US elected him, to deal with Bad dudes like Putin. Dude, you of all people should know that.

Also, all those people mocking Biden for pooping his pants, on behalf of Joe I would just say that he gets to see top secret intel that the rest of the world doesn't. Maybe if you saw what he sees you'd poop your pants too.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Wow. I thought all that talk about cult and worshipping #45 was a symptom of TDS but wow, you are fully in the cult: "the great orange one". You can simply refer to him as President Trump or "former president Trump".

You are delusional if you think Putin is going to wait until 2025. Nope Biden was able to deal with Corn Pop who was a bad dude, that is why the US elected him, to deal with Bad dudes like Putin. Dude, you of all people should know that.

Also, all those people mocking Biden for pooping his pants, on behalf of Joe I would just say that he gets to see top secret intel that the rest of the world doesn't. Maybe if you saw what he sees you'd poop your pants too.
You want to talk about a cult?
Remember when there was a book being passed around at Trump rallies calling Trump the second coming of christ?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You want to talk about a cult?
Remember when there was a book being passed around at Trump rallies calling Trump the second coming of christ?
Nope. I went to six Stop the Steal rallies and never once saw that book.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ukrainian line of defense collapses

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The war in Ukraine is officially gone kinetic for both NATO and the US. This means the US can and will openly attack Russia and vice versa.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Why is this so hard for everyone to understand?

Milley and the other generals follow orders, it doesn't matter if they are told to drive off a cliff, that is what they do. They knew that it was a mistake to not leave 2500 or even 3500 troops in Afghanistan, but their's is not to reason why, it is but to do and die. Unless of course Trump were to give the order, in that case you can ignore it and even assure China you won't be following the orders of Trump. Is that so hard to understand? Yes, they know Biden had dementia and his policies are ruining the armed forces, but in the military you don't question orders. You follow them. Now Joe Biden says no one advised him to leave soldiers in Afghanistan, whereas these generals assure us they knew we needed to but they won't reveal what they actually advised Joe Biden because that would violate some sacred unwritten rule.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

THE DAY AFTER THE DEATH OF RAISI, THE ICC ISSUES ARREST WARRANTS FOR NETANYAHU AND GALLANT

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Russia, War, Stock Up & Earthquakes 05/24/2024

21 days until we come to the end of the counting of the Omer.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
THE U.S. AND THE WORLD IS SURROUNDED BY NUCLEAR SUBS, AS BOTH RUSSIA AND CHINA START INVASION

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Red Alert in China Sea: Huge US Navy suddenly appeared

Uh oh, suppose the purpose of this exercise is to lure the US navy away from our West coast leaving us open to attack.

I don't think this is a real threat to Taiwan as long as the US defends them. Taiwan is a mountainous tropical island that has spent 70 years digging in. They are the best equipped and defended coastline in human history. It would be pointless to bombard Taiwan first, if you blow the island to bits then what is the benefit? Besides the Chinese people on both sides of the strait will hate you.

Generally speaking the doing a marine landing will see anywhere between 10:1 and 50:1 losses for China. Not only so with the current weapons they will lose many if not all of their navy ships in such an attack.

However, if the US is destroyed then we could definitely see a blockade of Taiwan being effective and they would fall without a shot.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020

U.S. Strikes Eastern Syria | US Drone Shot Down Near Yemen

I thought that the Pandemic was the start of WW3, then of course I felt the US support for Ukraine with intelligence, weapons, and targeting as well as training was the start. But bombing Iranian weapons depots in Syria and having your drones shot down over international waters near Yemen, and having your military bases attacked 40+ times in Syria, that surely is the start even for the most reluctant historian.
The SKY IS FALLING!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE HORRIBLY!!!

But let's have dinner first, okay??

Cold

Apr 18, 2024

What's for dinner? I may or may not be able to make it over for dinner so I'm just curious. I definitely won't fake being sick if it's something I don't like. That would be absurd.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

You do not appear to be following what is going on. There are 3 theaters and that post was six months ago. Since that time the situation with Gaza has expanded to include every country immediately adjacent to Israel which is the Psalm 83 war. We have also seen that the UN is very much against Israel, another fulfillment of prophecy, and Turkey and Russia and Iran are also joining the fray, this is moving us towards Isaiah 17 and Ezekiel 38.

Then the situation in Ukraine has progressed dramatically. NATO is now involved and missiles recently took out a key defensive installation within Russia. That means two different red lines have been crossed. The idea was we could provide weapons to Ukraine as long as they were defensive, but the minute they used them to attack targets in Russia that would be seen as the US being a legitimate target as well as the other NATO countries.

China is currently blockading the island of Taiwan.

Now Iran, Russia and China cannot get what they want as long as the US is an ally to Israel, Ukraine and Taiwan.

No one is deescalating or stepping on the brakes on this thing. In fact there are two things that happened last week which most analysts feel will result in a major escalation. The killing of the Iranian president and the destruction of a key strategic installation in Russia.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
China has ramped up their military in a very powerful

Rafah Has Fallen: Netanyahu Broke News That Led to

NATO chief calls for the use of allied weapons against Russi

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Russia & Taiwan: A New Missile Crisis 05/28/2024

Taiwan has a kill switch which can kill the big machines which make the chips should China attack Taiwan. This is why I think they will attack the US, not Taiwan. The big prize in the US is the farmland and cattle. Hit the US with Tsunamis made by nuclear missiles and you destroy the entire coastline of the US but don't harm the wheat or the wine or the cattle.

Once the US falls it is pointless for Taiwan to continue to resist and instead will be forced to capitulate.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Israeli Consulate Attacked In Turkey's Istanbul With Fire