- Jul 31, 2013
Post the time in the video where you can find any error in anything that he is saying.
that's stupidly false. you might find a Jewish person who says that, and you might even find a discredited & heretical rabbi who says so, but it is definitely not what reformed or orthodox Judaism teaches. it's stupidly false because it is so readily apparent that it is directly contrary to Torah.
here's an actual example of Jewish thought about stealing -
the title of this man's diatribe is a mimic of Martin Luther's famous book 'on the Jews and their lies'
it's interesting to read what Martin Luther taught that Christians should do in that book, by way of contrast ((quoting from WIKI https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism)):
he proposed "What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews":
- "First, to set fire to their synagogues or schools … This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians …"
- "Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed."
- "Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught, be taken from them."
- "Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb …"
- "Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the countryside …"
- "Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them …"
- "Seventh, I recommend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow … But if we are afraid that they might harm us or our wives, children, servants, cattle, etc., … then let us emulate the common sense of other nations such as France, Spain, Bohemia, etc., … then eject them forever from the country …"