Recent content by ADisciple

  1. A

    His Name is Called Emmanuel

    I have been away from this site for a long time and I forget how to watch the videos, help?!
  2. A

    Funny stories in the Bible

    It would have been interesting to see their response whether they would be amazed by the power of God or if they would be baffled and try to make excuses for why they can't "kill" Lazarus. To watch them squirm and try to justify their reasons for trying to kill him and Still not being...
  3. A

    Reality of waiting until Married

    It is better to have waited than to not wait and possibly end up separated because when you separate your partner takes that part of you with her/him and you never get that back.
  4. A

    His Name is Called Emmanuel

    I really liked your insight on how the way people think and how the type of things they think on whether positive or negative effect their appearance. If a person focuses their thoughts on negative things those "things" can consume that person and this will show through in the persons...
  5. A

    Long time no C: Looking forward to see who is Here :)

    It has been quite a while since I have been on this site. I am eager to see who is on here now and to see who God has for me to meet and chat with here. I am looking forward to meeting new people and to be able to interact with fellow Christians on this site. If you are reading this I hope I...