Recent content by AmandaRose

  1. AmandaRose

    Some things have come up

    Yeah. I've done that with a few, and it has helped. I'm still avoiding the big ones tho... Truth hurts, so I don't want to say it. I think I just need to tell him I need time. My relationships with Charis and Becca and Ruth have definitely improved since talking. We're actually communicating now...
  2. AmandaRose

    Some things have come up

    Wow, I love that analogy! That's a really good way to think about it
  3. AmandaRose

    Paperback writer

    You should check out Reedsy! They send out weekly short story prompts, and there's a great community of writers on there and we give feedback on each other's work. I think you'd enjoy it
  4. AmandaRose

    Some things have come up

    ❣️❣️❣️
  5. AmandaRose

    Some things have come up

    I needed to hear this today❣️
  6. AmandaRose

    Some things have come up

    Thank you :) I'm working on it. It's just the parts of myself that I usually choose to assert are the ones that fit the given situation, i.e., the mask. I haven't taken the time to really dig beneath that and find the real me God made to be, because doing that honestly scares me a little bit. I...
  7. AmandaRose

    Some things have come up

    I appreciate you bringing this up, but yes, I know I am saved. I made the decision to follow Christ years ago, it's just been a little hard to keep running the race, you know? I'm working on it. Thank you for that link, i'll definitely take a look
  8. AmandaRose

    Some things have come up

    Hey all. You don't know me, but... I could really use prayer. I grew up in church, hearing the truth, and being the stereotypical "good girl" that everyone expected me to be. But I got wrapped up in some bad stuff a few years ago, and I'm still struggling with getting out of it. On top of that...