Recent content by Azhar

  1. Azhar

    Testamony Dark to Light

    Dear Friends, I was living in Dar I Received Jesus as my savior. and come in Light I got many many Blessing in Jesus, God bless you Azhar Hakim
  2. Azhar

    Prayer of thanksgiving

    PRAISE THE LORD i AM TANKFUL TO GOD FOR HIS ALL BLESSINGS AND GIFTS
  3. Azhar

    I'm Really a Nice Person Until....(what gets your goat)?

    we do prayer for one an other if you have any request send to me we pray for you too God bless you
  4. Azhar

    Testimony is Evangelism

    I am Azhar Iqbal. I born in a Faithful Christian family. My parents are regular going in FGA (a Pentecostal) Church I recieved Jesus Christ as my Saviou and lord In 14 years old in 1988. I felt many blessings in my life from when I recieved Jesus. I am Blessed with many spiritual gifts. Thank...
  5. Azhar

    Loving Jesus

    Our lord Jesus Christ give us wisdom to do fulfill his commencements. We dont wory about any thing if God saays do Evangelism in the world as Abraham Do prayer like Thomas and get every thing by Godand win the City of Gondas frost King of TEXLA in Peshawer (Pakistan) in 1st century. Do prayers...
  6. Azhar

    HI

    GREETINGS EVERY BODY