Recent content by BabyJoseph421

  1. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Thank you and God bless
  2. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Ok nice talking with you
  3. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Thank you and so far I really just like enjoying reading.
  4. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Thank you so much I really appreciate that and needed to hear that.
  5. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Hello thank you so much and God bless.
  6. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Hello and thank you so much for your kind words and the prayer. God bless!
  7. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Hello and God bless you and thank you you do the same.
  8. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Hello and thank you
  9. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Hello Elibeth Hello Elibeth, thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate that. I was always going to church as a child with my grandmother then she passed away and I stop going. I was going from time to time but not so much. I had my own church after she passed but still didn’t go often...
  10. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Thank you all and God bless
  11. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Thank you and God bless you too
  12. BabyJoseph421

    Newbie

    Hello everyone, I’m just looking for people to talk to because I have no friends at all. Taken this walk with God it feels like everyone closed me out their life.