Recent content by BelieveonJesus

  1. B

    What I believe you need to believe in order to go to Heaven

    Since I believe that in order to be saved you believe on Jesus (Have faith and trust in Lord Jesus to save you), I believe you need to believe these facts about Jesus: 1)Jesus is God 2)Jesus is your Savior 3)Jesus died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day This gives saving...
  2. B

    What I believe you need to believe in order to go to Heaven

    In summary the one fast truth to salvation is to believe on Jesus (Have faith and trust in Lord Jesus to save you). I am now asking about whether you need to believe the Gospel of 1 Corinthians 15: 3-4 (Christ died for our sins, was buried and that he rose again the third day) in order to be...
  3. B

    What I believe you need to believe in order to go to Heaven

    John 8:24 23And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” -This scripture states that if you do not...
  4. B

    What I believe you need to believe in order to go to Heaven

    Believe on Jesus. Have faith and trust in Lord Jesus your savior. Believe the gospel which is that Jesus died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day.