Recent content by BereanBride

  1. BereanBride

    Scriptural proof why 2028-2029 is a Jubilee per God's Calendar

    Pharaohs were considered gods, and Hatshepsut was now a revered goddess, beyond reproach, in all she decided, said, and did. It was within her complete power, without questions or dissent, to bring Moses into the Royal Court, to be raised by her daughter. Queen Hatshepsut becoming Pharaoh at the...
  2. BereanBride

    Scriptural proof why 2028-2029 is a Jubilee per God's Calendar

    Hatshepsut, who would assume her husband and half-brother’s position of Pharaoh. Hatshepsut had provided her husband with 2 daughters (one of whom died early) but not an heir son, by the time of her husband’s early death. A son had been born of Thutmose II, just before his death, but was the son...
  3. BereanBride

    Scriptural proof why 2028-2029 is a Jubilee per God's Calendar

    As you are asking good questions and seeking rather than just accepting or dismissing, another area you should question is the Exodus dating, as counting back through Genesis requires understanding this. Again, I will copy and paste what I wrote As noted, having a ‘BC’ date for a Jubilee allows...
  4. BereanBride

    Scriptural proof why 2028-2029 is a Jubilee per God's Calendar

    The Book of Jubilees [Chapter 3] 17. And after the completion of the seven years, which he had completed there, seven years exactly, [8 A.M.] and in the second month, on the seventeenth day (of the month), the serpent came and approached the woman, and the serpent said to the woman, 'Hath God...
  5. BereanBride

    Scriptural proof why 2028-2029 is a Jubilee per God's Calendar

    We might ask why Jesus didn’t make any scriptural reference to them. The answer might be because Jesus came to address the sick, and the Essenes were for all intents healthy. Remember Jesus referring to John as the greatest Prophet. Maybe that was because John made the way for Jesus, and ‘The...
  6. BereanBride

    Scriptural proof why 2028-2029 is a Jubilee per God's Calendar

    These are good questions you are asking The short answer is yes, I have come to put some faith in the Book of Jubilees after investigating my questions as to why it wasn't included in the Jewish Talmud. The Book of Jubilees was found with the Dead Sea Scrolls, which indicates it was revered by...
  7. BereanBride

    Scriptural proof why 2028-2029 is a Jubilee per God's Calendar

    I agree that Love is fulfilling the law, but I'm sorry you are missing the point of my writings. I'm simply saying the Jubilee count serves a purpose for God, as it is his calendar of Mankind's redemption. I do not mean to indicate it as a necessary observance. God tells and warns us all in...
  8. BereanBride

    Scriptural proof why 2028-2029 is a Jubilee per God's Calendar

    Welcome Wilki, We were all new at some point, and I'm always in a state of learning, so you are in good company. Below I have posted something from a more detailed writing I have that answers your question. In short, the answer is from Biblehub online site Lexicon which explains the word used...
  9. BereanBride

    Understanding the 4-Horsemen of Revelation chapter 6, via Daniel chapter 7 scriptures

    I agree, and the Ottoman Empire, along with the Caliphate, ceased to exist after WWI to this day (the deadly wound), and I suspect will rise again soon, in the form of a ten-toes strategic Middle East alliance. The Empire doesn't exist today, but the roots still exist today, and are ripe to grow...
  10. BereanBride

    Revelation 19- A major Key to understanding Revelations

    Being far apart is not unexpected, and I won’t be insulted by your opinion versus mine. We can respectfully agree to disagree. But it is your call. I understand that I think outside the box of traditional perception, and it has taken a while for me to become comfortable with it. I don’t expect...
  11. BereanBride

    Revelation 19- A major Key to understanding Revelations

    Thank you for having an open mind and giving it some thought. I suspect my premise is not perfect, and welcome your thoughts and questions. Together (all who read this), we can find the truth. Please help encourage others to join in with their thoughts and opinions. I look forward to hearing...
  12. BereanBride

    Revelation 19- A major Key to understanding Revelations

    This thread is named Revelation 19, A major key to understanding Revelation, but I'm not really seeing any major key revealed here. What am I missing? I will provide a significant key to understanding Revelation, found in Daniel. We all refer to the 7-year period as 'The 7-year Tribulation'...
  13. BereanBride

    Understanding the 4-Horsemen of Revelation chapter 6, via Daniel chapter 7 scriptures

    This is a different take than I have ever heard before. Where did this originate from, if you don't mind my asking, and how does the Raprure fit into this premise
  14. BereanBride

    Scriptural proof why 2028-2029 is a Jubilee per God's Calendar

    If you have found this thread of value, you might be interested in a further understanding of where we appear to be on God's End Times timeline via my new thread: Understanding the 4-Horsemen of Revelation chapter 6, via Daniel chapter 7 scriptures