Recent content by BibleVendor

  1. B

    Lords Prayer Updated

    Many thanks for contributing new insights.
  2. B

    Lord’s Prayer Updated

    If His will or spiritual kingdom cannot be accessed now, on earth, why pray for it to come or be done? Why not just wait for the end, for it to come by itself? True, the world is dominated by the devils kingdom, but those, who are born again from spiritual death to spiritual life, are not part...
  3. B

    Lord’s Prayer Updated

    The spiritual kingdom of God came already and it’s with us right now, but the physical kingdom of God will come in the end, when Jesus Christ comes back physically. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love - Colossians 1:13 When...
  4. B

    Lords Prayer Updated

    I really wish, I understood your point, but I don’t, therefore I am unable to respond accordingly. Thanks anyway.
  5. B

    Lord’s Prayer Updated

    Many thanks!
  6. B

    Lord’s Prayer Updated

    Thanks for your vote!
  7. B

    Lord’s Prayer Updated

    Yes, updated to make it easier and clearer to understand. The Bible has been updated many times, but the core message remains the same. Anyone can update the Bible to. make it easier to understand, without changing the message . The Bible’s that we use today, we’re also updated from previous...
  8. B

    Lords Prayer Updated

    There is no doubt that praying in the spirit is better & more effective, but here, we are discussing a prayer that was given to us in text-form.
  9. B

    Lords Prayer Updated

    I concur!
  10. B

    Lords Prayer Updated

    I’m not really sure, what you are trying to say, so I won’t really respond, for fear of reacting the wrong way. Thanks.
  11. B

    Lords Prayer Updated

    The Holy Spirit does matter and I have great respect for it, but we are not discussing the Holy Spirit in this thread.
  12. B

    Lords Prayer Updated

    True, all scripture is for all time, but can be updated without changing the core message.
  13. B

    Lords Prayer Updated

    I did not suggest or imply that the Holy Spirit stopped working. The Holy Spirit is a whole different topic. My post is about making scripture clearer and easier to understand by updating it, to the understanding of the present day. It’s been done before and will be done again, in the future.
  14. B

    Lords Prayer Updated

    I have the Holy Spirit, speak in tongues and cherish it, but my post is not about the Holy Spirit. Let us not introduce other topics within the original topic. Let’s stay focused. It’s very easy to get sidetracked and go in many different directions, away from the original topic.
  15. B

    Lords Prayer Updated

    No one is adding or subtracting anything from the word of God. I have simply done, what so many people before me have done, which is to update the text, so it’s easier and clearer, for the present generation to understanding. All the present bible versions that we use and cherish today, were...