Recent content by BlackLily

  1. BlackLily

    I enter the wardrobe and arrive at...

    I'd like to write my adventure here, but I am not sure if I can in other language... english is not easy for me 😄 I am thankful to you for your words here. You don't know but each word, each story, are wardrobe doors that take me away from my sadness... Thank you all!
  2. BlackLily

    What are you watching?

    "When Calls The Heart" Netflix
  3. BlackLily

    I enter the wardrobe and arrive at...

    I loved knowing every step of your wardrobe changes... thanks ❤🌹
  4. BlackLily

    I enter the wardrobe and arrive at...

    I am sorry about your tree 😔
  5. BlackLily

    I enter the wardrobe and arrive at...

    In my imagination I tried to balance myself on the gallon and it really was a lot of fun ... I used to balance myself on a little wall that was in my grandmother's yard, but your gallon was more fun ... thanks for inviting me to the kitchen cabinet. 😁🙏🏾
  6. BlackLily

    I enter the wardrobe and arrive at...

    Kitchen cabinet... 🤭
  7. BlackLily

    I enter the wardrobe and arrive at...

    Exterminator? 😎😂 Thank you so much for caring 🙏🏾
  8. BlackLily

    I enter the wardrobe and arrive at...

    I'll wait for that little brother 😊
  9. BlackLily

    I enter the wardrobe and arrive at...

    It was amazing. I had a smile on my face while reading ... thanks for sharing ❤
  10. BlackLily

    I enter the wardrobe and arrive at...

    Miguel Pereira - Rio de Janeiro state.
  11. BlackLily

    I enter the wardrobe and arrive at...

    C.S.Lewis's wardrobe made way for Narnia ... To what incredible place, did you know, would you like your wardrobe to make way? It doesn't matter if this is a place that you stayed in your past, maybe in childhood, or if it is a simple place where you just feel at peace, or maybe that place is...
  12. BlackLily

    How to trust?

    Amen, thank you so much 🙏🏾
  13. BlackLily

    How to trust?

    You are right! Thank you sis 🙏🏾
  14. BlackLily

    How to trust?

    Hi sis 🌹 Thank you so much for caring ... I agree with what you said ... a big hug for you.