Recent content by Blade

  1. Blade

    "Synagogue of Satan"

    Could have been Jewish people rejecting fully against Jesus Christ.. that would be them. So today .. the same kind of thing to all.. if they are not for me they are against me. It seems some are getting stuck on a word synagogue. You should not
  2. Blade

    Sin daily?

    You know shared it before I was just lying on the bed reading His word and in the margin said if your heart convicts you you won't get any thing from God. I got up said "I quit" I meant it. I said "my heart convicts me 24/7 of sin. I got up, reached for the door, and he said, "What is...
  3. Blade

    Did Jesus make sure you are Clean

    Amen amen amen Magenta.. YES!
  4. Blade

    Phil Wickham Everyday Hallelujah

  5. Blade

    Harvesting of the Earth

    Depends where you sit maybe God gathering his people, or God bringing judgment on the world.?
  6. Blade

    Could AI usher in the tribulation?

    He RA.. I thought I would ask AI "The short answer is that no one knows for certain, but the debate has moved from science fiction into serious discussion among tech experts and theologians alike." The fact the world not GOD but the world is pushing this.. does make you wonder huh
  7. Blade

    What if repentance is not about feeling guilty, regretful or ashamed? How do you define repentance?

    :) somethings said here are we quoting or just shooting from the hip? What sin can we do that He did not die for? There's therefore no condemnation to them that are in Christ Jesus. When I sin, God is not judging me nor condemning me. Jesus paid the full penalty for sin on the cross. Because of...
  8. Blade

    Judgmental Christians

    We do tend to think of ourselves as the righteous judge. Lol anyway like one brother was talking about a woman caught in adultery or speaking about it, what do you do? You point to what God said. Pffft Don’t argue from your own authority. Don’t condemn people by your own standards. Instead...
  9. Blade

    Shall we sin that grace may abound?

    Lets see What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him...
  10. Blade

    What is the age of accountability?

    I truly don't know. Seen kids much younger in Church hands up tears falling down there face.. they knew Him. That oh can't Can't express the right words of how that makes me feel
  11. Blade

    Obedience REQUIRED

    Ep 4 29 I believe. You could break that down to mean "insults also." Some do praise GOD get Stuck on the word "obey." I think you missed what Heb 5:9 was talking about. What Christ did.. oh praise GOD glory to Jesus....yet you focus on "obey". Ok In the New Testament, obedience is often used...
  12. Blade

    Something Different

  13. Blade

    Are we tithing correctly?

    Why are you talking about something God told them as in Israel.. thousands of years ago in Deut. Christ came died rose.. why take just this one and not the rest? Anyway.. if a believer wants to give a penny, cent, sen, paise, kopek, centavo or more to the lord or to the Church daily or weekly...
  14. Blade

    Is praying in public against a direct command from Jesus? Does this also include church and public meals?

    I :) don't see anything wrong with praying in public. what Jesus was talking about .. He was not talking about Christians. Those that did pray out in the open did it to be seen and heard. You as a believer are righteous because you believe in trust in Jesus Christ.. so praying in the streets or...
  15. Blade

    Sin daily?

    Hmm well saying "its like they are saying" if they never said that then .. what you said is just speciation. You could have said its like they are saying "we are free from sin..Christ died for our sins and sin no longer has a hold on us. Its not I that sin but sin that is in me. When we fall...