Recent content by brian25

  1. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    Dave do you know if there is any scripture supporting that the house was in Bethlehem , as I couldn't find any.
  2. brian25

    Secret Technology, AI, and X Files

    Sounds like you will own nothing and be happy
  3. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    The only star that i'm concerned with is the one that showed up and led them after they left Herod. If we say it was from God then it appears that God is fighting against himself. When the wise men left Jesus they were headed back to tell Herod , but God intervenes and in a dream and tells them...
  4. brian25

    Off World At JMC Broadcasting.

    Yes I agree. I watched the first few programs and they were pretty far out talking about things like , our Alien space brothers and the Galactic federation etc. A little too weird for me.
  5. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    Yes and that is exactly what i'm trying to point out.
  6. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    No I got it from reading the bible and no where else.
  7. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    Well we all know that Dave , which leaves us with who is controlling the movement and direction of the so called star.
  8. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    I don't bite that easily Dave , you have a restful evening my friend and get some sleep , you need it.
  9. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    Well it led them to him so it knows where he is.
  10. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    Yes I know that David and thank you. The star that i'm talking about is the one that shows up just after they leave Herod.
  11. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    Well that star knew where Jesus was so why didn't it show up just before the wise men were to enter Jerusalem and lead them to him from there , if it had done so then Herod would not have known about it and innocent children would not have been murdered. The fact that a star millions of miles...
  12. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    Now your being silly , of course it doesn't say UFO. Lets try this one - And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. So where do you see the Dragon/Satan in the story ? Most people will say Herod , but when Herod was born...
  13. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    The JWs challenged me to read the story for myself instead of believing what I was told. The first thing I noticed was that God makes the first move by sending the Angel Gabriel to tell some Jewish shepherds that he has been born and to go and see him. And yet today we have what's called the...
  14. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    No I haven't. I am more convinced now than ever before.
  15. brian25

    Aliens and Angels.

    The JWs believe that that star that appeared to the wise men when they left Herod and led them to Jesus house was from Satan. While talking with them I said I agree with that and that I also believe it may have been a UFO , and they said oh we dont teach that. That conversation was about 30...