On youtube, some channels have been using Ai voices to read out written sermons or books from good preachers of the past. One very obvious problem is, there is none of God's spirit in the voice (no Godly unction or power). This can never be successfully faked, whether humans or Ai try to do...
Can you expand upon what you mean by doing it all alone? I have unexpectedly met someone on this forum to fellowship with. Will remember you in prayer, that your heart may be encouraged and strengthened
Bless you sister 💗 I believe all things are possible through Christ Jesus. It's a high price that we must pay for the best. I hope to encourage you and others here 🙏
Oh that's really encouraging ciicii, I am just delighted to hear a response that from you 🥰 he is the brightest Christian I have ever heard of. Hopefully some other forum members will read it too and get a big boost to their faith and prayer 🤲 🙏 hope your own situation improves soon ciicii May...
The best reason I can think of for us to undergo such suffering, is that we can then help others years later.
I sent you an email Aussie52
Bless the Lord forever.
This is a really relevant and triggering topic for me. When my wife kicked me out I became 'homeless' for a night and spent the night on the street with nothing. It was good for me to have a taste of homelessness and find God again and gradually rebuild my life. Since then I have been really...
Oh you're welcome 🤗
That isn't quite what I meant (that catholic forum is not a version of this site) but you'll figure out what suits you. Maybe you can spend some time on each forum?
It was from God and from themselves (Man).
God used those fishermen and other ordinary men to explain to the unbelievers around them that the signs and wonders that were taking place were not caused by drinking new wine, but by the power of the risen Christ whom those people had crucified...
It was from God and from themselves (Man).
God used those fishermen and other ordinary men to explain to the unbelievers around them that the signs and wonders that were taking place were not caused by drinking new wine, but by the power of the risen Christ whom those people had crucified...
Thank you seoulsearch, I did consider paying for a membership just so I could DM anyone if I needed to. As for live chat, I met my wife on live chat 28 years ago and I do not want to repeat that type of thing, I'm not looking for a relationship.
Oh thank you very much for coming along and correcting and enlightening me seoulsearch. I really appreciated the humbling. It seemed odd to me that Edyth had been a member for a month without posting anything, then her first post is inviting to the live chat. That seemed a bit unhuman to me...