Recent content by CaliNaTiVe

  1. CaliNaTiVe

    Prayers for my school

    🙏🙏🙏
  2. CaliNaTiVe

    fighting addiction

    Prayers
  3. CaliNaTiVe

    Can you please say a prayer

    Prayers
  4. CaliNaTiVe

    My Family.

    Praying the Lord will provide. That this trial will become a testimony of his love and grace. In Jesus name amen
  5. CaliNaTiVe

    Prayer request for a friend

    Prayers
  6. CaliNaTiVe

    Chat Rooms Down Yet Again...

    Giant alien race of radical pygmy fisherman have run amok on the site. People are fleeing for their lives in a panic. Lol Hopefully it will be resolved soon.
  7. CaliNaTiVe

    Chat Rooms Down Yet Again...

    First I like CC the best. However when CC is down as it often is lately. I do really like Club House as a alternative option. It does have lots of Christian room options. You do have to sort through stuff you will find disagreeable. I personally do not like pal talk very much. Only really two...
  8. CaliNaTiVe

    Chat Rooms Down Yet Again...

    Well hopefully robo is safe and ok and things come back, if not I blame brother anthony
  9. CaliNaTiVe

    Chat Rooms Down Yet Again...

    I like club house better