Recent content by CalledOut777

  1. C

    Not By Works

    Yes. I try to find the verse In the am. Been up since 5:30 am
  2. C

    Not By Works

    Yes Yes People don't realize the word demonic in, Greek means "hovering over to DIRECT the pleasures of" So yes, they exist, the fly (hover) over people to direct them with pleasures May God's angels be above us Amen, Surely,so BE it
  3. C

    Not By Works

    This world, the garbage on TV, friends who cause you to do what you should not do Then God the Father can be reached He says "Come OUT of her my people" and you will be my people And I will be your God
  4. C

    Not By Works

    1. Separate yourself from all HURTFUL things
  5. C

    Not By Works

    It will inspire and encourage others, yes, to have Courage, and to BELIEVE and Lean on The Father. I will soon share some By seeing how hurtful it is. To others To ourselves Responded to his question I believe he wondered how to say no to sin
  6. C

    Not By Works

    He is REAL
  7. C

    Not By Works

    Here? Oh my. I will ponder. But what I share will only be, to witness the rescue of our Father from all the fiery darts He blocked from reaching my heart. To His glory, and to His Praise. His PROTECTION is there for all who seek Him
  8. C

    Not By Works

    Thank you Jewels. I have learned much these past 7 years of suffering. But I always have a smile, and optimism that can only be from on High. I now KNOW God SEES
  9. C

    Not By Works

    Yes, forgiven and SAVED to live FOREVER How? By our works? Not at all But rather by the Sacrifice God the Father made, offering His Son, on that Cross But what works are required now? And HOW can we do these good works? First how: By the Help of our Lord, and the POWER of the Holy Spirit...
  10. C

    Why Satan loves Replacement Theology

    Believe as you wish. I have no time nor interest in dispute. Good Day to all
  11. C

    Why Satan loves Replacement Theology

    Sometimes only 2 verses are needed. At times the clearest to the truth need be revealed. Praise be to Yah (Haileleujeh) that he has not cast away his people Israel (12 tribes, not just Judah) He is Longsuffering to all He even blesses with rain the most sinful He has a plan for them too...
  12. C

    Why Satan loves Replacement Theology

    Verse 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew.
  13. C

    Why Satan loves Replacement Theology

    Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin Oh my, dear brothers and sisters END of dispute please The truth always sets us free