Recent content by Dalibor

  1. D

    Pray for me, hypocrisy

    I dont know how to edit posts but instead of posting 9 comments I just wanna say thank you all, I am incredibly grateful for you all, may you all have blessed days. God bless!🙌❤️
  2. D

    Pray for me, hypocrisy

    Beautiful, truly beautiful. Thank you so much! I have read ephesians once before but I found that I had a hard time with getting what the spiritual pieces of armor could mean but I think I could get a better picture of it now. Thank you so much! Have a blessed day!
  3. D

    Pray for me, hypocrisy

    I feel like a hypocrite. I specifically said to my mom today the verse to not pick out specks from a brothers eye when you have a plank in your own and at the same time I cant follow that. I just can't grow because I havent found my identitiy in Christ, I ask that you would pray for me to find...
  4. D

    Prayer request for a mentor

    I wish I did, me and my family used to go to a greek orthodox church but there are only 2 orthodox churches in the town that I live in and one of them is pretty impossible for me to get to early in the morning. Sadly
  5. D

    Prayer request for a mentor

    I am a 15 y/o living in Sweden (Originally in Serbia) and sadly i dont know any true Christians that still pray and have a relationship with God, only people that used to be Christian and now people who are believers but I havent asked anything about their relationship with God as thats private...
  6. D

    I feel like I have no purpose (Not urgent)

    Wow, Just wow. Thank you nas those analogies about the cat and the boat both are amazing, thank you. May God bless you🙏
  7. D

    I feel like I have no purpose (Not urgent)

    Thank you truly, I wish I read this sooner. I have not been truly seeking Jesus as I should have but I am still unsure about how bevause I know I should follow the commandments and anything Jesus said but basically Ive only gotten "love everyone and fprgive everyone" but thank you, i will take...
  8. D

    Hello from Sweden and Serbia!

    Im a 15 y/o Orthodox Christian living in Sweden but originally from Serbia. I discovered God about 1,5 years ago, a bit more maybe soon 2 years at least but Ive truly grown close to God the last 6 months. This isnt my first post and I hope it wont be my last! God bless, Dalibor
  9. D

    A prayer on self worth for who it may concern

    Beautiful prayer, Amen🙏
  10. D

    I feel like I have no purpose (Not urgent)

    I am unsure where I am in life, if I qm in a middle stage, bad peeiod of my life or what it is but I have fallen into many sins recently butvmostly to fill a void. The lord used to fill that void but Im still empty so I drink when i get the chance or anything else to make me feel good and to be...
  11. D

    Sometimes take the bible literally

    Thank you! I havent been that active in any cheistian communities and closing in on 1,5 years as a believer but thank you for pointing that out! I mostly thoughr it was an intresting detail like the number was everywhere and its the first thing i thought of but thanks for pointing that out i...
  12. D

    Sometimes take the bible literally

    May I ask what you mean? I just searched up what gnosticism means and my beliefs dont align with that at all.
  13. D

    Sometimes take the bible literally

    Some contect is needed, a few weeks ago, I was praying and it was tough, very. I had been crying for a bit. A thing that the Lord helped me find was taking the time rn like 17:28 and serach up "bible verse 17:28" but when I was praying it was 00:07. Of course no bible verse starts with 00 so I...
  14. D

    The 2nd & 3rd trumpet

    I have read your feedback and actually thank you for responding and will be back if i ever need more help, thank you🙏
  15. D

    The 2nd & 3rd trumpet

    Thank you! I just wnat to learn tje real meaning behind revelations