Recent content by David71452

  1. D

    Christian potty training

    Thank you for all your thoughts, these are really helpful. Josie sounds like a wonderful girl you should be very proud of. We have tried the motivation and she does not get as interested. She does not react to accidents, we are taking a pause but when we start again I will use your language and...
  2. D

    Vaccine is killing more people than covid

    My youngest two children are not vaccinated. My eldest got vaccine and was given asthma. They infected her to profit on medicine and I don't want to think what else was injected into her. My other children will not be vaccinated and I have prayed for forgiveness and hope god can protect and...
  3. D

    Christian potty training

    Hi all, my daughter Chloe is just 3. She is a beautiful sensitive girl and being brought up with Christian ethos. She however has had no interest or ability to potty train yet. I have been told god will give her the guidance and feelings to train when she is ready however my older daughter had...
  4. D

    Do Married People Still Go On Dates?

    Since our children we go on two or three "dates" a year. We feel blessed that our children are now part of us so neither of us enjoy most things as much without them there now. We have some good friends who will look after them but we would NEVER hire a babysitter as we would not trust a...
  5. D

    Hello!

    We are all blessed to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the most important thing to agree on!
  6. D

    Hello!

    Thank you for sharing these wonderful verses, I am truly blessed to have three healthy beautiful daughters. And so lucky to find a strong community to raise them in
  7. D

    Hello!

    Hello, I am a Christian conservative father of 3 girls, Mary 7, Chloe 3 and Hannah (3 months) . I have a wonderful church community but with less faith in neighbours I wanted to get to know many more people. I look forward to sharing and learning more Christian parenting values and reading...