Recent content by Davidakpos

  1. D

    🚨 WARNING: Satan Isn’t Afraid of Your Church Attendance — But He Trembles When You Start Living for Jesus! 🚨

    Amen, brother tourist 🙏🏽. You’re right — the struggle is real, but His return is even more real. Let’s keep holding on, encouraging one another, and staying ready. We’re not alone in this journey. God bless y
  2. D

    🚨 WARNING: Satan Isn’t Afraid of Your Church Attendance — But He Trembles When You Start Living for Jesus! 🚨

    Let’s be real… You can sing in the choir. You can post Bible quotes. You can even wear a cross. But if your heart is far from God, the enemy isn’t worried. He only starts trembling when you say: ✅ I choose holiness. ✅ I’ll obey God even when it’s hard. ✅ I’ll break off what’s pulling me away...
  3. D

    Opinions and advice needed!

    Wow, thank you for opening up. That really sounds painful and confusing. I can feel how much you love your grandsons, especially the one who's changed recently. It’s heartbreaking when someone who once walked closely with Jesus starts drifting — especially under the influence of new friends and...
  4. D

    Standing with God in a Fallen World 🔹

    Thank you for being so honest. What you shared takes courage, and I want you to know—you’re not alone. Many believers go through seasons like this where faith feels distant, and even life itself feels heavy. It’s okay to feel confused, tired, and even frustrated. God isn’t shocked by your...
  5. D

    Standing with God in a Fallen World 🔹

    Hi! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I’m really glad to be here at CC. Looking forward to growing in faith and fellowship with everyone. God bless you too! 🙏✝️
  6. D

    Standing with God in a Fallen World 🔹

    Hey, thank you for being so real. I just want you to know—you’re not alone in feeling like this. Many of us go through silent struggles with faith, purpose, and burnout. The fact that you still want to believe says a lot. God is not surprised by your tiredness, your doubts, or even your...
  7. D

    Standing with God in a Fallen World 🔹

    Hello everyone, my name is David Akpos from Nigeria. I'm a Bible-believing Christian with a passion for truth, encouragement, and spiritual growth. I joined this forum to connect with fellow believers who desire to walk closely with God, especially in these challenging times. I look forward to...
  8. D

    🔥 BIBLE TRUTH FOR TODAY 🔥

    “It is better to walk alone with God than to walk with a crowd going in the wrong direction.” In these last days, many are following the crowd—seeking comfort, fame, or quick success. But Jesus said: > “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to...