Recent content by Djowlee

  1. D

    "Social Media/The Internet Made Me Do/Buy It!" (Buying, Trying, Visiting, and Doing Things You've Seen Online.)

    One thing the internet pushed me into was double-checking people’s profiles when something felt off. Using Search Social Media by Photo actually helped me figure out if someone was real or just using stolen pics, which saved me from getting fooled. On the fun side, I’ve tried tons of recipes I...
  2. D

    Mental health

    I switched to a whole plant option after finding that regular full‑spectrum oils weren’t giving me consistent relief, and the broader mix of compounds actually felt smoother on my system. They’re still a bit rare in the UK, but the product I tried made a noticeable difference. If you’re curious...
  3. D

    Mental health

    I’ve found it’s often both. My mind can get overwhelmed, but prayer, honest talk with others, and getting real support help me sort out what’s spiritual and what’s mental.
  4. D

    Fun topics: whats your favorite game board, card, or videogame

    Lately I’ve been into retro games, especially old-school platformers. Found some cool classics and hidden gems through AzFreeGame—it’s been fun trying out stuff I haven’t played since I was a kid. Some of the old puzzle games are surprisingly hard, but in a good way. Great for killing time after...