Recent content by Djulioti

  1. D

    Tell me what is your choice ?

    Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." —Hebrews 13:5 (NIV) We have two choices for our lives. Either we can live by faith or by sight. We can trust in God's abiding presence and...
  2. D

    I can do everything through him who gives me strength. —Philippians 4:13 (NIV)

    What's the basis of our happiness? If it's our outward circumstances, we're all in trouble because sooner or later, these aren't going to be too good. Paul said he had learned the secret to living above life's circumstances. That secret was Jesus Christ. Jesus was his assurance that no matter...
  3. D

    —Joshua 1:14-15 (NIV)

    I find it so easy to think of my needs and my safety first. I don't want to be selfish, but when it comes to making decisions about the investment of my time, it's so easy for me to see things only from MY perspective. But with God's people, it's a "we" and "us" perspective that is important...