Recent content by DKristine

  1. DKristine

    Thought we'd play a little game...

    I like being single because- 1. I can do whatever I want with my life in terms of career, finances, travel and other future plans. 2. I can devote my time to God, my family, career and my dogs:) 3. I do not have to deal with insecurities and other personal issues of a man. :D 4. I am the boss...
  2. DKristine

    Some people are just.....

    I work in the field of politics. I deal with people driven by vested interests all day and everyday. There is always push and pull in all directions. People who will backstab, belittle or attack you--that is the reality. Here is my advice. As Christians, we try to see the good in people. After...
  3. DKristine

    Has Anyone Ever Been Given a "Personal Prophecy" Predicting a Future Spouse and Family?

    I agree with all of these. While I can testify on some miracles in my life, I have come to rely on my daily devotionals to give me fresh perspectives on life everyday. I work in a field that will turn the most idealistic people into hardened cynics. I have found myself praying for compassion...
  4. DKristine

    Has Anyone Ever Been Given a "Personal Prophecy" Predicting a Future Spouse and Family?

    I am not really sure I believe the prophesy anyway:)
  5. DKristine

    Has Anyone Ever Been Given a "Personal Prophecy" Predicting a Future Spouse and Family?

    My pastor in the previous church before I moved to college prophesied that I will become - - - -and will marry that kind of man ... I don't know much about prophecies but they can be tricky and can lead people to the path of unbelief rather than the path of faith. I have had this experience...
  6. DKristine

    How do you handle being...

    Very similar situation with mine. I pray. I work most the time. I love my job and I have one more sibling who is graduating from college this year. PRAISE God. He has blessed my life through all the difficulties and struggles. So, I am focusing on growing more in my relationship with God. If...
  7. DKristine

    Hello everyone

    Thank you so much for such a warm welcome. :D
  8. DKristine

    Hello everyone

    Thank you mga Kabayan. I am glad to be here.
  9. DKristine

    Hello everyone

    I am Kristine from the Philippines. I am here because I want to join in a community that will help me grow in my faith. I have been lost for a time. But God had called me back. I Thank JESUS, my God and Savior for His boundless love and grace. Nice to meet you all