Recent content by dnbxvii

  1. D

    Hi I am 17m looking for Christian similar age

    I said it because I would meet them in person, that is where I come from.
  2. D

    Hi I am 17m looking for Christian similar age

    Just send a dm every message here gives me notification it's annoying and there no way to turn it off
  3. D

    Hi I am 17m looking for Christian similar age

    Don't you see what I have said? I am not interested stop messaging here.
  4. D

    Hi I am 17m looking for Christian similar age

    Sorry, but please create a new thread, I am done with online friendships. The only exception would be a British, Slovak, eastern european mix race or Carrib.
  5. D

    Hi I am 17m looking for Christian similar age

    I am no longer interested.
  6. D

    Hi I am 17m looking for Christian similar age

    Okay so send me any way of contract and I will reach out to you! ✝️
  7. D

    Hi I am 17m looking for Christian similar age

    Hi, I will tell, way too much has changed since then and I am no longer so interested being statistically it almost never works out for me, I only have 1 friend whom I am regularly in content with. So if you still want we can try, but I am not enthusiastic anymore about it, no one likes me...
  8. D

    looking for teens who've had an account/ been semi active.

    Thanks but I already have person to ask. And I don't have friends
  9. D

    looking for teens who've had an account/ been semi active.

    Hi, I am here. I am 17, my name is Dominik Nathaniel. I have made a friend here, but we moved it to another app. In fact I haven't engaged here really, let me start then! Have peaceful days, especially if you focus on the day of the LORD ✝️♥️
  10. D

    Hi I am 17m looking for Christian similar age

    Yeah, I don't have private nor public account feel free to do so
  11. D

    Hi I am 17m looking for Christian similar age

    Hello, yes. I hope it is not against the rules, but if it it, please warn me first before banning me, it would be my first trespass. Okay my ig is dnbsvkeng I have nothing promote there
  12. D

    Hi I am 17m looking for Christian similar age

    Fine, I had ab experience, also spiritual, on Monday which resulted in me understanding what I had bene doing wrong, so I am feeling safe guarded by God and I don't want to get far from him again. I think there's a psalm very similar like that. How are you doing? If you feel and you want to, you...