Recent content by dr-jon

  1. D

    Hello- Any help & suggestions are welcome!

    Thanks to all members who replied. I hope he eventually finds peace. I firmly believe a Person can move on from a unhappy past. However, i believe it will take time and some effort on his part. I think if things would start to go right for him for once he would definitely change is outlook...
  2. D

    Hello- Any help & suggestions are welcome!

    Thank you for the reply.....as i mnetioned, I can't provide the kind of help my friend needs. I am Physician and can only provide physical help & healing. Do you feel from what I shared that he could be suffering from a Generational type curse? I only say this because according from what he...
  3. D

    Hello- Any help & suggestions are welcome!

    Hello. I am a new forum member. I am a Physician. I have a friend that can really use helpful advice. At this point, I really don't know what to say to him. Possibly knowledgeable forum members can help? I have a friend who has had what most would term "Very Bad Luck" most of his life. He...