Recent content by Dustin240

  1. D

    Why Are So Many Christians Still Single?

    Yes, we DO want the blunt honesty. I have spent all sorts of time trying to get to know women to find out if they're the kind of woman I would be interested in building something with, and literally all I get is "I only see you as a friend". I don't go on to dating sites to meet women I'm not...
  2. D

    Why Are So Many Christians Still Single?

    Yes, I HAVE saved myself.
  3. D

    Why Are So Many Christians Still Single?

    No, I cannot. If we're interested in you, it's really a very binary thing, either you are too, and we start something, or we really don't speak much anymore. If we have expressed interest and asked you out on a date, and you are not interested, we're really not going to put any effort into...
  4. D

    Why Are So Many Christians Still Single?

    I do take time to get to know them. "Friend" is just their way of justifying a rejection without making themselves feel bad. That's all it's ever been.
  5. D

    Why Are So Many Christians Still Single?

    In my case... any woman I get interested in only wants me as a friend. Any woman interested in me, typically has kids, and I'm looking for someone who saved themselves.
  6. D

    Hello there

    Name is Dustin, some know me from my days chatting on CDFF