Recent content by elise34

  1. elise34

    I choose God this time

    Hi Dennis, I'm elise, and I wanted to say that God gives us the strength to follow him everyday even when it's painful: = Isaiah 40:31 (ESV) 'But they who wait for the lord shall renew thier strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be waery; they shall walk...
  2. elise34

    Can anyone explain "The Fear Of The Lord" to me? And it's important in a Christian life and walk with Christ?...

    Hi everyone, My name is elise and I was wondering if anyone can properly explain the fear of the Lord to me. I know in Proverbs 1:7 that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, ect... But what I don't understand is how do you live in the fear of the Lord. The whole thing that...
  3. elise34

    Hello 🙏

    Hello! And welcome ^ ^* Hope you enjoy your time here 😊
  4. elise34

    Hi, I’m Nic! This is my first ever try at a Christian chat site :]

    Hi Nic ^ ^* This is also my first time on a Christian site, which is VERY nerve-racking at first but enjoyable! hope you enjoy it here too 😊 God bless 🙌 bye 👋
  5. elise34

    Hi all. I'm Aimee, I'm new here.

    HI beachgoer43/Aimee ^ ^* Hope you enjoy your time here 😊 God bless 🙌 bye 👋
  6. elise34

    Thanks for having me

    Hi PerpetualSeeker ^ ^* Welcome to ChristianChat, hope you enjoy your time spent here 😊 God bless ya 🙌 bye 👋
  7. elise34

    Hello community, I’m new here

    HI Geniva! ^ ^* I'm sure you'll make plenty of lovely friends on this platform 😊 btw I also have similar hobbies to you, which is soo cool 😎 Welcome! And enjoy your time here ^ ^ God bless 🙌 bye 👋
  8. elise34

    Hi!

    Hi Rubai_Yang ^ ^* I'm also an Australian and WELCOME to ChristianChat! Hope you enjoy your time here 😊 God bless ya!, bye 👋
  9. elise34

    Anyone wanna be friends?

    16 years old it still very young Emmy55, your gonna be okay since God promises us that "he'll never live us or forsake us" I would not be too concern about others, just focus on your walk with God and practically implementing the word of God into your daily life Your gonna be okay 👍 everyone...
  10. elise34

    Anyone wanna have a conversation with me.

    Oh~ Hi Annajesusfreakforlife! ^ ^* I'm doing well, hope you enjoy your time here 😊 Have a good one bye 👋
  11. elise34

    Looking for friends in SD !

    HI, atreerty I'm Elise and nice to meet ya ^ ^*/ I like piano and acoustic guitar worship myself aswell ✨️ Nothing's more amazing than sitting in God's presence and soaking in His love for us. I wouldn't stress too much about being a senior and the expectations from others and yourself. Just...
  12. elise34

    Hai! I’m Reid

    Hi Reid ^ ^*/ I understand the struggle over your identity and the bible makes it clear that we are a new creation in christ [2 Corinthians 5:17] and we need to focus on who God says we are and not what we think we are or feel we are because we do not live by the flesh (which is the desire...
  13. elise34

    Living as a follower of Christ

    Hi, my name's Elise, I'm 20 and is overwhelmed at the moment with life. For context; I've accepted Jesus as my Lord and saviour at 16 because I was going through a tough time. At 18 I had huge fight with my mum and I was crying out to God and he told me to call my Nan who I haven't seen in...
  14. elise34

    Was Solomon foolish?

    Hi, this was a thought on my mind recently and I wanted to hear other's thoughts on it. I know in the bible that King David son, Solomon asked the Lord for Wisdom and I've hear people say how foolish Solomon was for having that many wifes and concubines. And how God's temple was being...