Recent content by Figo98

  1. Figo98

    Going through uncertainty

    Thank you brother you're right I have experienced the presence of God and words cannot describe it. My problem is that I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder 4 years ago and in my situation I'm just lost and with overthinking I go through second thoughts. I'm going through a real conflict in my...
  2. Figo98

    Going through uncertainty

    In the day of judgment, if Christianity is false and is considered shirk or polythenism then I'll be in hell for eternity. It's either heaven or hell. I think the idea of salvation is too good to be true but I'm still struggling with the deity of Christ. He prayed to god, experienced hunger...
  3. Figo98

    Going through uncertainty

    Hi everyone, my name is Figo and I'm from Libya. I was introduced to Christianity 8 years ago by Christian missionaries. I learnt a lot about Christianity and I have many experiences that I can describe as God's tangible presence and divine synchronicities that made me feel that god is very...